ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to 1st Pitch

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Let it begin. Friday night 6pm the Cards finally get the season underway at Lakeland Fla, against pre-season 20th ranked UCONN. Interesting to see the Huskies come in ranked,

The Huskies bowed out at the hands of Washington last season in the Regionals after a really strong season. I'm guessing they return a lot.Should be a great series and weekend.

Can't wait!!

I understand that 52 of the 56 games this season will be accessible on tv in some fashion. I don't think the first 3 are.
Bummer. I guess we listen on 93.9

Looks like: Detmers, Bennett and Hoeing. Congrats to Bryan for capturing the Sunday started spot (at least for now).

Looks like: Detmers, Bennett and Hoeing. Congrats to Bryan for capturing the Sunday started spot (at least for now).
Yeah,he was impressive every time I got a chance to see him in the intra squad games. I have no problem with Miller pitching mid week or coming out of the pen. He could be a late game closer. It's a good problem to have for Coach Williams.

Closer will be a spot to really watch. You’d think Miller would be the mid-week guy and that could be huge if the weekend starters get the job done.

At first glance,I thought maybe whomever didn't make the weekend rotation might go into the bullpen,but after looking at our schedule again,having a really solid guy like Miller there makes much more sense.
Uk twice,Ole Miss,Xavier,IU and Vandy all are on the mid week schedule. Big games that demand a big arm.
I think early on,McAvene will be our late closer,but others are making strides as we type.

Forgot about McAvene. Goodness, many strong options for CDM and that is not even including the FR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT