ADVERTISEMENT

Cool/iconic Louisville football pictures.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Feel free to add.
bushukendzone.jpg

636090650444242202-USATSI-9530016.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5BMVZQHBEFHOVJNOLSIQAUKPNI.jpg

image.jpg

image4.jpeg

will-stein.jpg

I’ve forgotten the story on the hallway hug. Help me please.:(

Reactions: gocds
Teddy Bridgewater and the quarterback coach hugging after the game, I think it was the Rutgers game when Teddy came back in injured and led Louisville to the victory.

Reactions: PHCARD
Teddy Bridgewater and the quarterback coach hugging after the game, I think it was the Rutgers game when Teddy came back in injured and led Louisville to the victory.

Correct. Teddy had a broken wrist and high ankle sprain. He didn't start, but came off the bench to throw two second half TD passes. That win clinched a spot in the BCS. He's hugging Watson.

Correct. Teddy had a broken wrist and high ankle sprain. He didn't start, but came off the bench to throw two second half TD passes. That win clinched a spot in the BCS. He's hugging Watson.
I cry like a baby every time I watch that video. That is why it pisses me off when Vikings fans up here question Teddy's ability. Teddy is a beast and they never deserved him in the first place. It was just this past Saturday a Vikings fan was ripping on him and I had to remind her that he went 5-0 as a starter for the Saints. I am so glad he is in Carolina now.

It was a great game I was at the game and both teams bought a lot of fans. It was a beautiful day in a small window. The week before the game there were freezing temperatures all the way up until the day before. Then game day was sunny and clear and mild. The day after the game it was freezing with some sleet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT