ADVERTISEMENT

Consessions

Jun 4, 2001
I hate to gripe. But who can you call or notify about the concessions at Jim Patterson stadium. Anybody that has been out there knows exactly what I am talking about.

Reactions: Smithereen
Yes definitely! Of course it was $1 hot dog day but when I left my seat to get a hot dog, we were up 4-0. When I got back to my seat, EMU had scored a run and had bases loaded. Easily in line for about 40 minutes. When they upgrade the stadium, they need to address concessions and bathrooms.

Reactions: American Male
Agreed. Concessions and bathrooms need to keep pace with seating capacity. I grabbed two dogs on the way in (they kept running out the last Sunday game) and they seemed like they were barely cooked. Ugh.

Worse than the quantity of them is how slow and poorly operated they are. I worked grade school catholic concession stands that were better ran. I worked beechmont baseball concessions with volunteers that were better ran. They have a person take order, get money give you change then go get your food.

They could speed it up twice as fast by having others getting food and drinks as it is being ordered and paid for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT