ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Clemson

After struggling for nearly four quarters last week, and early in this game, I believe Clemson's offense took a major step forward. They still made many mistakes and left some points on the field, but as good as our defense is I didn't believe we could make it to the playoff with Bryant and a sub-par offense. Bryant has me rethinking how I feel about him now.

After struggling for nearly four quarters last week, and early in this game, I believe Clemson's offense took a major step forward. They still made many mistakes and left some points on the field, but as good as our defense is I didn't believe we could make it to the playoff with Bryant and a sub-par offense. Bryant has me rethinking how I feel about him now.

Ya'll were looking past Auburn at UofL !

Biggest Bryant hater on our board. Stay with the Gamecocksuckers

Louisville has a great team, amazing QB and a great offensive minded coach. Y'all will move on from this and have a good season ahead. Will see ya in Death Valley to do it again next year. Hopefully we don't have to hold are breath ever time Jackson tucks it to run again.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Louisville has a great team, amazing QB and a great offensive minded coach. Y'all will move on from this and have a good season ahead. Will see ya in Death Valley to do it again next year. Hopefully we don't have to hold are breath ever time Jackson tucks it to run again.

Great teams dont get prison raped like tonite.

They could very well finish 11-1, however thats not eniugh to get to the ACC title game or the playoffs. You have to take advantage while you have Lamar.

Congrats on the win.

Reactions: ClemTigers83

Appreciate the classy post - UofL is trending in the wrong direction, but that doesn't take anything away from what Clemson did tonight.

I'm disappointed that we didn't play better or at all, but not sure we could have beat them anyway. Darn good team that D is awesome. We need one of those! See you next year. Maybe will at least make it interesting again.

Great teams dont get prison raped like tonite.

They could very well finish 11-1, however thats not eniugh to get to the ACC title game or the playoffs. You have to take advantage while you have Lamar.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks, I was worried about this one cause Jackson can always go off on a team.

The game got out of hand, it happens sometimes. Louisville did that to FSU last season and they finished well in side the top 10 with a New Years 6 bowl win. FSU was a great team last season. FSU came to our place for prime time just a couple of years ago and put it on us 51-14. Look where we are now from then. I'm just sayng it sucks tonight but you'll be back. I think your a top 10-15 program and with Jackson can win any game on your schedule.

Think you have a little work to do In the trenches and depth to get y'all over the hump. Tonight in the trenches with our OL and DL along with our depth got the better of you but honestly that's what has us as a top 3 team the last few years.

The game got out of hand, it happens sometimes. Louisville did that to FSU last season and they finished well in side the top 10 with a New Years 6 bowl win. FSU was a great team last season. FSU came to our place for prime time just a couple of years ago and put it on us 51-14. Look where we are now from then. I'm just sayng it sucks tonight but you'll be back. I think your a top 10-15 program and with Jackson can win any game on your schedule.

Think you have a little work to do In the trenches and depth to get y'all over the hump. Tonight in the trenches with our OL and DL along with our depth got the better of you but honestly that's what has us as a top 3 team the last few years.

I couldn't have said it any better.

We've certainly took our share of ass whoopings while we were building our team.

It happens, put the pads back on and go win the next one.

Clemson is legit and a team with very few weaknesses that I can see.

Our fans need to understand that by being hypercritical of our team, you're minimizing Clemson's accomplishment. Did U of L play really well?...No. But how much did Clemson have to do with that? My guess is a lot.

Clemson is on a roll as a football program, and it's no dishonor not measuring up to that. You just tip your cap, wish them well the rest of the way, and get yourself back on track next week...

LJ makes me shit my pants every time he tucks the ball. Stressful QB to play against.

BTW, U of L fans have heard the "once that guy leaves" talk many times over the last 20-30 years, in reference to a guy like Lamar. We oughta be smart enough not to repeat it ourselves or believe it when others repeat it...

Kelly Bryant surprised most Clemson fans too I think.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Nice game but no offense, Clemson has recruited Bama, Auburn and FSU players Not Louisville guys.

You arent Clemson and wont be because you wont have another scam heisman winner. Beat up on small teams and get crushed by mediocre / better teams.

Have a nice season. #accstrength

This guy is not a CU fan. Never heard of him. Probably a cock.Glad you guys are in the ACC with us instead of the inbred SEC. Go win the rest of them.

Good post Kerry. Clemson flat our dominated the game from start to finish and deserves the praise from everyone. They are the defending national champions and they played like it.

The young frosh QB is a special player, and the defense is every bit as good as advertised. Clemson should run the table and be back in the playoffs to defend their crown.

Go CARDS!!!

Good post Kerry. Clemson flat our dominated the game from start to finish and deserves the praise from everyone. They are the defending national champions and they played like it.

The young frosh QB is a special player, and the defense is every bit as good as advertised. Clemson should run the table and be back in the playoffs to defend their crown.

Go CARDS!!!

Young Frosh QB?? If you're talking about Kelly Bryant, he is a junior. Hard to get playing time behind a legend. You guys have a glorified scrimmage this week, good time to get Pass some playing time early.

Reactions: Cue Card
Young Frosh QB?? If you're talking about Kelly Bryant, he is a junior. Hard to get playing time behind a legend. You guys have a glorified scrimmage this week, good time to get Pass some playing time early.
Honestly didn't know. That helps explain why he was so poised. He's a good player and he had a good game. Congrats. Best wishes for the rest of your season.

I wake up today and man this still SUCKS. Bad. Bad. I just wish we wouldve lost in a thriller instead of this garbage. To actually prove we are a team. Instead, we're labeled as a nonthreat for anything now. Guarantee we wouldve moved up if we lost by less than 10 with other teams losing to trashcans.

Good luck the rest of the way gentlemen. Glad to have you in the ACC. Look forward to doing it again next year and I expect the previous 3 years to be the norm in this series - not this one. Kick some ass - especially UK's.

I couldn't have said it any better.

We've certainly took our share of ass whoopings while we were building our team.

It happens, put the pads back on and go win the next one.
It happens it's great when you're doing the A$$ kicking not so much when your at the end of the foot. But these are humbling moments that can cause growth. We will survive. You guys have one heck of a team. Tough D for sure. And it looks like you have good QB too. Good luck see you in Clemson next year.

Great posts from you UofL fans. Louisville is a great city. Fun place to visit. Best of luck the rest of the year. We are certainly blessed at Clemson right now and we realize it. We've been where you are now. But at the end of the day, you still have possibly the most dynamic player in CFB and I don't think there are many, if any other, teams in your schedule that can contain him as well as we were fortunate to do last night.

Great posts from you UofL fans. Louisville is a great city. Fun place to visit. Best of luck the rest of the year. We are certainly blessed at Clemson right now and we realize it. We've been where you are now. But at the end of the day, you still have possibly the most dynamic player in CFB and I don't think there are many, if any other, teams in your schedule that can contain him as well as we were fortunate to do last night.

What's interesting is that in the recruiting game, if I'm not mistaken, we recruited Jackson and Bryant the same time, and Bryant committed, while Jackson went to Louisville, and then they tee off against each other last night. I think Petrino is making the same mistake Clemson made last year with Watson (at the beginning of the year). They tried to make keep Watson in the pocket more and tried to make him a passer first. Didn't work with Watson, won't work with Jackson. He needs to be free to run when he feels it. Just my view.

I wake up today and man this still SUCKS. Bad. Bad. I just wish we wouldve lost in a thriller instead of this garbage. To actually prove we are a team. Instead, we're labeled as a nonthreat for anything now. Guarantee we wouldve moved up if we lost by less than 10 with other teams losing to trashcans.

Could be a blessing in disguise. No pressure now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT