ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Purdue fans

Thank you Cards fans.

Seriously, this is been a crazy roller coaster ride for both fan bases. And I do feel bad for you guys… I couldn't imagine if Drew Brees ended up being a great coach, and then didn't come back to Purdue somehow. It may not be much consolation, but I know that's got to be a miserable feeling. From everything I can tell, this was pretty much a coin toss, and we just happened to get lucky this time.

Stay strong you guys and we sincerely wish you the best of luck in the ACC!

Good luck.
Kerry - you were sticking to your guns and seemed incredibly confident that Jeff was leaving Purdue. As a Purdue fan you had me convinced he was leaving. Just curious what was giving you so much confidence he was headed your way. Thanks and good luck to you and UofL in your coaching search.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Kerry - you were sticking to your guns and seemed incredibly confident that Jeff was leaving Purdue. As a Purdue fan you had me convinced he was leaving. Just curious what was giving you so much confidence he was headed your way. Thanks and good luck to you and UofL in your coaching search.

I had a source who knows people inside the program.

He said Brohm was going to sign with Louisville yesterday.

He told me an hour ago he was staying.
I didn't believe him.
He was right.

Congrats.

I didn't believe him.
He was right.

Congrats.
Guess my source was a tad better than yours

giphy.gif

Guess my source was a tad better than yours

Oh great, the profanity patrol has shown up.

I didn't believe him.
He was right.

Congrats.

Pretty hard not to be right when you say he is coming and staying.

None of you have been classy throughout this whole process. You don’t deserve it. How’s the crow taste? Cocky ass, no class, white trash program.
I haven’t said anything out of line to my knowledge. You all came on here talking crap about how much better of a program you have and I simply provided data from the last 10-15 years that said otherwise. No name calling, just facts. No need to come on here and be a clown about this whole process. Enjoy being the whipping boy of the big 10.

Reactions: Deeva
Thanks ville fans for mostly being king to the PU fans who have been on your board. I have been lurking in the background watching the conversations. In the end, I think PU needs Brohm more right now than Louisville. Him leaving would have set us back to bottom.

I didn't believe him.
He was right.

Congrats.

Great source you have, as this was never truly in doubt, per a real source....

I haven’t said anything out of line to my knowledge. You all came on here talking crap about how much better of a program you have and I simply provided data from the last 10-15 years that said otherwise. No name calling, just facts. No need to come on here and be a clown about this whole process. Enjoy being the whipping boy of the big 10.
Ignore him...

Reactions: eschbach

I didn't believe him.
He was right.

Congrats.
Appreciate manning up, good luck with your search, I’m sure we’ll see each other sometime soon.

Dont be a stranger Des.
Youre old school.
Not enough of you guys around.

You betcha. Step cousin Gary Schultz was longtime Courier Journal sports guy. I bought Vince’s Dad’s
1957 Street and Smith’s cover basketball annual at newsstand for a quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT