ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Damion Lee

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Free-agent guard Damion Lee has reached an agreement with the Golden State Warriors, league sources tell ESPN.

Lee, the future brother-in-law of Warriors star Stephen Curry, will sign a two-way contract, sources say. Lee is engaged to Curry's sister, Sydel.

Golden State has been in search of youth, athleticism and shooting at the wing spot and Lee checks all those boxes.

What is a two-way contract?

NBA recently added 2 roster spots per team. I believe those 2 spots are 45 day contracts for those designated players to spend that time in the G League. Once the 45 days are up, I think the franchise must promote or release the player. I admit I'm not 100% sure about this...

NBA recently added 2 roster spots per team. I believe those 2 spots are 45 day contracts for those designated players to spend that time in the G League. Once the 45 days are up, I think the franchise must promote or release the player. I admit I'm not 100% sure about this...
The way I understand it is he will get 45 days on the NBA roster which will pay him $204,000 then the rest of the season in the G-league for $75,000. It's a good contract for anyone who is trying to make a NBA roster. He'll get to showcase his talents on the NBA stage. I'm really happy for Lee!!

Reactions: shadow force
They really were missing some younger guards that could score off the bench. Lee will fit perfect in their system. With the space and room he will have playing with that team...he will be a factor of the bench.

11crsu.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT