ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Coach Satt

Not just him...but the much disparaged DC Brown and his whole defensive staff made major strides on that side of the ball as the year went on. They deserve major kudos for a job well done. One more to go and stifle those Cats.

Go Cards!!!
Things changed when Scott got involved on the defensive side. The problem is, If CBB can’t handle that side of the ball on his own, what does Satt do in the off-season ? Does he stick with BB?

I thought for sure he’d be fired once we lost to BC. I’ve been very critical of him. I applaud him keeping the guys moving forward and getting to 7 wins.

While the crowds have been sparse, it’s been fun at the games. Hopefully, we can get some of y’all back in the stadium.
We don't need the complainers and front runners back. It's so much fun with the true engaged fans who show up every week.

Not just him...but the much disparaged DC Brown and his whole defensive staff made major strides on that side of the ball as the year went on. They deserve major kudos for a job well done. One more to go and stifle those Cats.

Go Cards!!!

Cards now lead the nation in sacks and are second in turnovers gained. A truly remarkable flipping of the script.

We all over react week to week. The reality is we have no clue what is going to happen week to week. We expect certain things and it leads to emotional discussions.

Despite the everything that has happened Satterfield and Brown never lost the players. They have also fought till the end of every game. What else can fans ask for? The fans need to start doing their part if they really want this program to take the next step in ACC.

Things changed when Scott got involved on the defensive side. The problem is, If CBB can’t handle that side of the ball on his own, what does Satt do in the off-season ? Does he stick with BB?
I really think it was more of a "hey,show us some love" type thing more than an XO type thing. The guys on that side of the ball really craved some affection from their head coach...and they got it.
Just my two cents on that. Kinda sweet for football guys to be seeking out some love,I know 😅

Reactions: glassmanJ
I agree. Attention and some constructive criticism as tough love is what all the great FB coaches through out time have used to inspire their teams to victory and greatness. A hard combination to pull off...but one with excellent results.

I admit that after the 1st qtr of VA game I was done with Satt. I was optimistic before the season started and expected 7 wins, hoped for 8.

I thought the season was over, then everything changed. Really amazing turnaround on defense! They are aggressive and putting pressure on QB and tightened the coverage. Tackling better and playing with energy.

I just hope it carries over to next week. I'm afraid to get confident that we can win but this year we are coming into the game off beating good teams unlike last year beating Duke and Syracuse.

Don’t forget Satterfield is bringing in the best recruiting class we’ve had in a long time.
Wins against BC and FSU would put us at 9 wins.
The future can be even better.

UofL fan has been through a lot over the years. So we may not even fully know how to enjoy some good times with sports anymore.

The guy probably deserves a lot more credit than he's gonna get around here. I counted them out after week 1, I was wrong.

They showed they had a ton of heart.

And he coached a good game vs NC ST, he just played to the strength of the team and that was his defense. He deserves a lot of credit for the season IMO.

“UofL fan has been through a lot over the years. So we may not even fully know how to enjoy some good times with sports anymore.”

Ain’t that the truth! I got home from the game last night and was like damn that was fun. And then my next thought was I’m sure something shitty will happen soon enough.

I been watching a lot of college football this year and with the exception of traditional powers there haven’t been many sold out stadiums. Even the powerhouse teams if they aren’t playing another P5 game they are half empty.

I been watching a lot of college football this year and with the exception of traditional powers there haven’t been many sold out stadiums. Even the powerhouse teams if they aren’t playing another P5 game they are half empty.
Yeah I think you just have everything you need at home. And really it's just expensive whatever a beer costs like $13? You can only sneak in so many.

Maybe a team that busts out the gates at 5-0, 6-0 style can pull in the #'s for home attendance. Been awhile since we've been there.

They need to re-evaluate the whole deal. I wouldn’t sell season tickets to upper deck and cover it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT