ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Clemson!

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Was rooting big time for the Tigers. One of the classiest fanbases if not classiest out there.

While Watson and Gallman are impressive, the key to this Clemson success is that they are physically dominating up front on both offense and defense. I think they provide a good example of where we need to be, especially with our o line.

Best of luck in the championship!

I echo the congrats to Clemson for the same reasons. Passionate fans who support their team with vigor yet are classy at the same time.

IF you ever get the chance to go to a Clemson home game, don't pass it up. One of the best college football atmosphere experiences (if not THE best) in the country. A true spectacle you will enjoy.

I was really glad to see Clemson win and they were very impressive in their win. I would love to see them win the championship it would be great for Clemson and for our conference.

Reactions: nccardfan
Clemson, win it all baby. Knock out that SEC team. We too can't wait to go back to Clemson next year.

Thanks for the kind words. I heard similar comments regarding your fan base from friends of mine who visited your place for our game this year.

Yes, I'll be rooting for Clemson. I made the last trip Clemson in 2014 and I'll be attending there next season as well.

I was pretty hard on Clemson on here earlier in the year...I was wrong.
I'll be pulling for them, they have the type of offense that gives Alabama fits and Watson is the real deal.

Was rooting big time for the Tigers. One of the classiest fanbases if not classiest out there.

While Watson and Gallman are impressive, the key to this Clemson success is that they are physically dominating up front on both offense and defense. I think they provide a good example of where we need to be, especially with our o line.

Best of luck in the championship!
Thanks for the kind words. It is so great to have Louisville, a fan base that is passionate about football, in the ACC. The Atlantic division is going to be a beast next year.

Carry that ACC flag into the National Championship game. Clemson has been a program I've enjoyed since before we joined the ACC. Meeting some of your fans only enhanced my opinion. Good luck with Bama!

Appreciate it

I was there when Bama dominated us in Atlanta, GA 10-34 to kick off 2008. The game was worse than the score. CJ Spiller had 4 yards rushing and Bama fans were unbearable. Tommy Bowden was fired mid year and we promoted our Wide Receivers coach Dabo Swinney (Saban helped usher in the Dabo era).

It has now come full circle.

If we get up big, I'll be starting up the ACC chant in Phoenix, AZ. We are out to shock Bama

All the pundits still don't give us much respect, but we do not care

STDB (Spot the Damn Ball)

I was pretty hard on Clemson on here earlier in the year...I was wrong.
I'll be pulling for them, they have the type of offense that gives Alabama fits and Watson is the real deal.
You were wrong on pretty much everything you posted concerning football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT