ADVERTISEMENT

Conference bowl game records

We know that on sides kick trick well. I really thought there had to be a penalty there, either not a 10 yds or the Tenn player left the line early. I was pulling for IU.

Reactions: nccardfan
I agree w/ Rocky.

Bowl season is fun for fans, and can be a good springboard for teams/coaches/players returning the next year.

I think we can all agree the ACC was down this year. The bowl record indicates as such.

Reactions: zipp
4-6 Ouch!!! That's not good. Miami and BC was not competitive at all.

I agree w/ Rocky.

Bowl season is fun for fans, and can be a good springboard for teams/coaches/players returning the next year.
I agree but from different angle.

Bowls are fun. I e had a good time at all I’ve attended, and that’s a bunch including this MCB. But......

For the money it usually costs, I can have a real good time somewhere warm, with sand and water, while watching on HDTV.

Nashville (easy day trip if nothing else) is out for at least seven years. I will carefully consider where I have my future good times if we are going to put on a glorified spring game.

I love bowls. But I have the right to “sit out” too.

I agree but from different angle.

Bowls are fun. I e had a good time at all I’ve attended, and that’s a bunch including this MCB. But......

For the money it usually costs, I can have a real good time somewhere warm, with sand and water, while watching on HDTV.

Nashville (easy day trip if nothing else) is out for at least seven years. I will carefully consider where I have my future good times if we are going to put on a glorified spring game.

I love bowls. But I have the right to “sit out” too.

Exactly Rollem Cards. I chose to watch on an HD wide screen in St. Pete. And it was nice, real nice as all of you fans in Nashville looked cold.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Yes they picked us too finish last in the Atlantic Division. Hell we went 8-5 and was one of the few to actually show up in our bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT