ADVERTISEMENT

Coming over to apologize

Jan 1, 2013
All of you were 100% right. As long as LSU keeps that f*cking retard Les Miles as coach the program will continue to be a joke. I'm angry ,pissed, concerned etc about the future of the program. I can't belive I defended this bunch of losers for one second much less days. Best of luck going forward and just to ask hoe much does Bobby P. make per year?

We both had rough days, part of being a fan. But we will all be there next season. What makes us care, makes us go back.

Clemson is legit, great defense, and when they get Watson back, look out. We had a great chance to beat them at their place but we have been so inconsistent offensively it just killed us.

Agree but at least Louisville has a coach with a clue all LSU has is Les ans aas long as that is the case every game's outcome is in doubt.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:
All of you were 100% right. As long as LSU keeps that f*cking retard Les Miles as coach the program will continue to be a joke. I'm angry ,pissed, concerned etc about the future of the program. I can't belive I defended this bunch of losers for one second much less days. Best of luck going forward and just to ask hoe much does Bobby P. make per year?
Well you can apologize again for using the word "retard." Dude, seriously.

If my post offends anyone I am sorry as that is not my intent. Morgantown you are right, my choice of words was poor in this instance. should have used another word to describe Les. Probably should refrain fro posting when I'm this angry.

If my post offends anyone I am sorry as that is not my intent. Morgantown you are right, my choice of words was poor in this instance. should have used another word to describe Les. Probably should refrain fro posting when I'm this angry.
Good on ya for apologizing. I'm not a PC person but that's a word that goes right to my core. Thank you for making it right, sir.

No worries as I fear I have let SEC/ LSU loyalty cloud my judgment in my posting on this board. I thought LSU and Les had some pride and would show it in the bowl game, I was wrong. All that is left to say is that it was a great year run that is now probably over for a while. This is also a cautionary tale of what can happen when you hire a buffoon to run your football program.

Nice posts Littleton. I give you credit for coming back. I do find Mile's entertaining, but he's not my coach. I don't like the SEC, but only because of cat fans, and I've never had any problem with LSU. Next year should be interesting for both programs.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I don't get Les Miles. I really don't. He makes some colossal mistakes at times, yet he usually has his team competing at the top of the toughest division of college football. Makes no sense.

As far as what Bobby P makes, I don't really recall off hand. I know it is a bunch. And I know that the first couple years, his contract has a ridiculously high, $10 million dollar buyout. That does go down as time passes ... I'm not sure how marketable he is just yet. I'm glad he's here though, and expect that our program will continue to build on its successes the past couple of years.

Hang in there ... Les Miles or no, LSU is not a joke of a program. And with all the talent you have, you are a legitimate threat every year.

Les Miles has a nickname and a National Championship. What more can you ask for.

True about CJC . Hate to lose him but it was his choice and if LSU can hire Kevin Steele or Ed Orgeron things will be fine at least I hope they will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT