ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Hot Seat Ranking

Jimbo is a WV native. WVU isn't too happy with Brown. The timing could be right.

Can the AD's just switch coaches and build in the buy outs?
lol....Considering Brown is somehow owed almost $17 million (To give you an idea on how well Tyra did Brown and Satterfield both signed contracts the same year and make nearly identical money but Satt would be owed less than $5 million if fired) and Jimbo's is somewhere around $90 million

WVU can't be happy with giving up 55 to KU. In football!

Hello!

But I have noticed actually in all seriousness KU seems to be going the right direction. They play Houston this week could be a good one to keep an eye on.

lol....Considering Brown is somehow owed almost $17 million (To give you an idea on how well Tyra did Brown and Satterfield both signed contracts the same year and make nearly identical money but Satt would be owed less than $5 million if fired) and Jimbo's is somewhere around $90 million

To clarify - if they fire Brown before 1/1/23, they owe him $20M; if they fire him 1/1/23 or after, they owe him $16M.

Jeembo Feesher makes $9M per year, so the $90M sounds about right. No way that happens.

I also saw on the FARRTHATSONOFABEYITCH.COM website that Brohm is now making $7M/year. No way does Louisville pay him $7M/year. That is insanity.

To clarify - if they fire Brown before 1/1/23, they owe him $20M; if they fire him 1/1/23 or after, they owe him $16M.

Jeembo Feesher makes $9M per year, so the $90M sounds about right. No way that happens.

I also saw on the FARRTHATSONOFABEYITCH.COM website that Brohm is now making $7M/year. No way does Louisville pay him $7M/year. That is insanity.
No I think if Brohm is hired it will be more of a desire to Louisville's coach than Louisville matching or paying him more money. I think its probably sinking in just how limited his career ceiling is at a school like Purdue. He's unlikely to ever again be a "hot" hire as long as he's at Purdue and he's unlikely to ever do anything more than win 7 or 8 games.....I would wager he probably didn't plan to still be there and is probably surprised to be making what he's making. lol I think he went there because it was a P5 job and probably thought he'd be at a better school in 3-4 years and that's where he'd made his career pay day.

If he comes to Louisville it will be because its home and because he can win more and be more of a factor on the college football landscape.

Reactions: BPGhost
I don't know where all this $ is coming from. I can tell you Hop is feeling okay about his high yield savings but I am feeling like I'm in the wrong profession right about now as I go through this thread!

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman

Fake news on Brohm. He’s making 4.35M - 1.1 more than Sunbelt Scotty.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
Yeah? Well that's what the coacheshotseat.com or whatever said. I don't ever recall hearing $7M but I thought years back when it was Brohm vs Satterfield that Purdue was paying him $6M?
Oddly enough - he took a Covid pay cut. His new deal - with all potential accelerators - would place the value per year at a shade over 5 million should he stay the full term.

If he were to come here - it would be because this is where he wants to be period. UofL would have to pay him comparably to his current deal - maybe a bit more but, they aren’t winning a bidding war with purdoo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT