ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Pitino going man to man last 10 minutes

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Thank you Coach  Pitino  !

Man just more aggressive  for this bunch. 

Also good sub pattern playing Jaylen, Shaqquan, Mangok, and Anas to save the legs down 
the stretch. 

Go Cards !

I was all for it before the game. It seems as if the younger guys are just not getting their rotations down in the zone. Take Shaq for instance. The kid looks to be a pretty decent M2M guy, but gets lost in the zone. Glad they changed up.

This is what coaches have to do when they are losing. It's not a philosopy change. He hasn't seen the light of the wisdom of message board coaches.
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
Thank you Coach Pitino !

Man just more aggressive for this bunch.

Also good sub pattern playing Jaylen, Shaqquan, Mangok, and Anas to save the legs down
the stretch.

Go Cards !
Agree. This was a crucial move and a key down the stretch.I think we are going to see this team dig in on defense. Coach has their attention now.

Originally posted by ACCCard:
This is what coaches have to do when they are losing. It's not a philosopy change. He hasn't seen the light of the wisdom of message board coaches.
eek.r191677.gif
You just dont get it. Such a snob.

Basketball fans know basketball. The zone wasnt workin, yet he kept it for the majority of the game.
Came out, and the Cards boomed them.

Hmmmm, i wonder if he didnt wait till the last 5 minutes to come out of the zone against MSU in
the 09' elite 8. Cards could have won.

You bitch and moan about me HATING him, yet i give him credit for an important in game adjustment, and
its not good enough for you.

Guess i'll have to buy an i heart Pitino shirt to convince you...........

One problem with the M2M though is Wayne. He was getting beat off the dribble all night tonight. Q needs work there as well.

Originally posted by send2den:
One problem with the M2M though is Wayne. He was getting beat off the dribble all night tonight. Q needs work there as well.
Thats true Send, yet collectively, theyre better M2M, especially without Jones.

FSU may be different, but the zone was swiss cheese tonite. How do you get dunked on so
many times in a zone LMAO

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
...Basketball fans know basketball...
I wouldn't rely too much on that always holding true. Not from what I've read here anyway...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT