ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson QB Watson says voters were wrong. He is the best.

Apr 6, 2011
Gamecock fans know all about the delusion from Clemson and now it is complete. I hope Louisville kills them every year in every sport. Pay particular attention to the quotes from Deshaun Watson, Dabo Swinney, and Jeff Scott. ESPN story link: http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/ncf/id/18312458 . Louisville mods, please move this post to the football forum. I thought that is where I was posting.

Gamecock fans know all about the delusion from Clemson and now it is complete. I hope Louisville kills them every year in every sport. Pay particular attention to the quotes from Deshaun Watson, Dabo Swinney, and Jeff Scott. ESPN story link: http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/ncf/id/18312458 . Louisville mods, please move this post to the football forum. I thought that is where I was posting.
I feel sorry for the guy he was more than worthy of it. However he will get drafted and be a wealthy guy and will forget all about being snubbed.. His Heisman podium demeanor showed his hurt all over his face.

""As soon as this season is over, the scouts, GMs, head coaches and offensive coordinators will start speaking with Deshaun and he is going to go straight back to the top," Scott said."

Don't be so sure. He looks like he doesn't have knotted calves and on top of that seems to have skinny knees. GMs will also decide since Tajh Boyd was a marginal professional QB that Clemson's offense doesn't translate to the NFL. Aren't those all things said of Bridgewater once the NFL Luminati decided that Johnny Manziel and Blake Bortles were their flavor of the month?

I didn't read the article to get a grasp of the context of the quote but if someone asked him if he thought he was the best or who he thought was the best then I have no problem with the quote. I would be more shocked if i read of a high caliber athlete admitting another player was better than him.

Just because he will be at the top of the draft board doesn't mean he should have won th heisman. Jackson had a year that few have ever had and he deserved the trophy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT