ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game Thread

Slam2121

300+
Mar 21, 2019
we were moving the ball. Why throw into triple coverage?

Good stand D. Getting a crucial sack gives confidence. A hell of boot to get 3.

Let’s go O!

We are playing hard but we need some breaks and can’t make mistakes against the good teams.

We got a long way to go before we're even close to being on Clemson's level but I am LOVING the passion these kids play with. We are competing and that's all I really wanted to see today.

Go CARDS!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Too many turnovers early on. We don't need to help them out by turning the ball over. That has to stop.

Defense!!!!! I love this!!!! 3 more quarters.

My biggest fear is the O won’t put up points and the D runs out of full. Come on O!

I'm done. Just gonna watch the game instead of riding this roller coaster of emotion. I'm too old for it.

I hope our defense can last the offense is off the field to quick. This last drive gave them a breather.

That slow developing run play has not worked today. It's a waste of a down.

I would run the clock out instead of stopping the clock. Unfortunately Clemson has the weapons to strike quick and for long yardage.

Let’s hope the defense can continue their play it will see if Ethridge makes an impact the 2nd half.

Coach will probably start Cunningham the 2nd half but if he can’t move the ball get Conely back in.

Coach will probably start Cunningham the 2nd half but if he can’t move the ball get Conely back in.
Conley is actually showing better mobility in the pocket. Cunningham is trying to advance whereas Conley is buying time to throw. Cunningham ain’t gonna outrun these guys.

Clemson has left a lot of points on the field and off the scoreboard BUT so have the Cardinals. This could have been a blowout or a tie game at the half.

The defense is going to need step up right out of the halftime break or this one could get away quick in the second half.

Go CARDS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT