ADVERTISEMENT

CJ and Beshear Attacking UofL

It looks like your guys were being less than transparent with their decisions and processes. Where have I heard that before?...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

But U of L fans are crazy for thinking that Bevins and some others are undermining U of L for the benefit of U of K! Alot of the local media and radio personalities seem to think it has nothing to do with U k whatever!

Reactions: American Male
9/27/17, J. David Grissom- "I came home to my wife last night and said you can't make this up." No, you can't, Mr. Grissom, you effing disgrace. He closed his statement with this, "I'm disappointed, a little bit of anger." Ahem, the feeling is mutual. Now, kindly resign, and take your old ass to a retirement home before you f*** up anything else.

When a board is constituted by a governor under pretty dubious legal grounds, it’s not surprising that they might thumb their nose at some laws they deem mostly unimportant. That’s why I choose to not pick sides in any of this. Almost all parties have varying degrees of fault.

When a board is constituted by a governor under pretty dubious legal grounds, it’s not surprising that they might thumb their nose at some laws they deem mostly unimportant. That’s why I choose to not pick sides in any of this. Almost all parties have varying degrees of fault.

Some more than others.

The current people calling the shots are so smug in their attitude that they have the answers to all that is wrong at the University of Louisville right now. They aren’t even together enough to hold a meeting without violating state law. They should be embarrassed and I am hopeful that their ineptitude will continue to be exposed.

"Meet the new boss; same as the old boss...."

This line in the story caught my eye:
“It raises questions about any decision they might have made,” said Jon Fleischaker, a First Amendment attorney who is representing the newspaper. “Anything done in violation of the act is voidable.”

Does this mean that Jurich and Pitino may actually be our AD and Head BB Coach?

Difference is between OLD fault and ONGOING fault.

Spoiler Alert - You should be more concerned about the ongoing fault.

When a board is constituted by a governor under pretty dubious legal grounds, it’s not surprising that they might thumb their nose at some laws they deem mostly unimportant. That’s why I choose to not pick sides in any of this...
Since when?...
Proper governance would be checks and balances on spending, decision making, hiring, endowment stewardship amongst other things. The Foundation, ULAA and to some extent the BOT did not maintain their fiduciary responsibilities to the university.
That covers about everyone besides these guys...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Hate to break this to you, but Beshear's dad is the one who was in cahoots with Ramsey and allowed this mess to become what it is. It was a sham from the top down.

Liberals have been in charge of this state for the last decade. The state is in shambles from the pensions to this mess. It sucks to be the man to have to clean it up because you will not come out as the good guy

Hate to break this to you, but Beshear's dad is the one who was in cahoots with Ramsey and allowed this mess to become what it is. It was a sham from the top down.

Liberals have been in charge of this state for the last decade. The state is in shambles from the pensions to this mess. It sucks to be the man to have to clean it up because you will not come out as the good guy
That is true. Beshear left the Commonwealth in a mess and his sad excuse for a son is no better.

Dude if you think that the Democrats out in the state are liberals - you don’t know the effing meaning of the word.

Bevin is a complete hack - political and otherwise - and has deluded himself into believing that getting 54% of the 25% of Kentuckians that voted gives him a mandate.

Dude if you think that the Democrats out in the state are liberals - you don’t know the effing meaning of the word.

Bevin is a complete hack - political and otherwise - and has deluded himself into believing that getting 54% of the 25% of Kentuckians that voted gives him a mandate.
Bevin will be re-elected as the democrats only have incompetent clowns.

Bevin might be re-elected as the Kentucky electorate is made up primarily of incompetent clowns. eatwood is a prime example of this mentality - repeatedly uniformed, serially incurious and, prone to repetitive babbling. He literally could be voter zero.
Someone doesn't think much of his fellow urban voters.

Someone doesn't think much of his fellow urban voters.
Lol - pretty sure urban doesn't mean what you think it does. No surprise though - the only question in your case is whether what you've forgotten exceeds what you never knew. That race is bound to be a photo finish for sure.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT