ADVERTISEMENT

Certainly time to decide

STLNBSE

700+
Feb 27, 2003
At the conclusion of this season. If he show signs of life, keep him. If not, it's time for s change. It's really that simple.

I have changed my mind after the last 2 weeks. This ship has been taking on water since Houston game. This year it will officially sink. They won't win another game. They are poorly coached. They quit. A change has to happen because this staff is terrible.

When Petrino said he was happy with the Oline after the Western game, I was done. They were outgained today by 160 yards on the ground against Virginia. The oline is garbage and there is legit talent on that line. That is all on the coaching.

At the conclusion of this season. If he show signs of life, keep him. If not, it's time for s change. It's really that simple.

Nope. I’m done. I’ve seen enough. This team shows no signs of life.

We're stuck with him this year and that's certain. Might as well keep an open mind the rest of the way.

Reactions: Mayoman
We're stuck with him this year and that's certain. Might as well keep an open mind the rest of the way.

Not 100% he’s here all year. Tyra wants to win over fans, make his mark. Grissom already wanted Petrino gone as part of his make over plan. It’s almost like Petrino knows this and said “f*** it.” He’s certainly coaching that way.

ADVERTISEMENT