ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports: Positive Petrino Article...

Thanks for sharing. Fine article.

Hope and pray that CBP has truly changed and makes the Cardinals his last FB stop in his career. His family deserves some joy.....and so do the Cardinal fans.

Kind of a curious final remark by the AD. Unless I'm misreading it...

Kind of a curious final remark by the AD. Unless I'm misreading it...

Agree, but after re-reading the article I believe he was referring to where CBP was both professionally and and as a person after the Arkansas debacle. The article speaks of the relationship between Bobby and WKU AD so I don't think he meant in present tense. My opinion but could be wrong.

This article was posted on the slapdyck website along with that picture of BP and the UK coach going at it after the smurfs tried to incite a riot 2 yrs ago (see below). The slapdyck's comment was "Changed man?" as if this picture was proof he hadn't. How can they be so oblivious to the truth, so firmly in denial about that moment in time. THEIR team tried to start a fight. Not only did THEIR coaches not try to rein them in, they goaded them on. I would expect ANY team's coach to step in and protect his crew. I'm PROUD of CBP for making it clear that those yayhoos were not going to do that in his house.

petrinoscuffle380.jpg

This article was posted on the slapdyck website along with that picture of BP and the UK coach going at it after the smurfs tried to incite a riot 2 yrs ago (see below). The slapdyck's comment was "Changed man?" as if this picture was proof he hadn't. How can they be so oblivious to the truth, so firmly in denial about that moment in time. THEIR team tried to start a fight. Not only did THEIR coaches not try to rein them in, they goaded them on. I would expect ANY team's coach to step in and protect his crew. I'm PROUD of CBP for making it clear that those yayhoos were not going to do that in his house.

petrinoscuffle380.jpg

An unchanged man probably would have clocked him rather than show civilized restraint.....do not expect a bbn so called fan to understand that reality.

petrinoscuffle380.jpg
They are pizzed that Petrino has more fight in him than the entire UK squad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT