ADVERTISEMENT

Cavs v Warriors (Game 1)

Sultan__of__Swine

15000+
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2004
What an amazing game! Back and forth leads.

I feel horrible for LeBron James, the guy left everything on the court 51 points, 8 rebound, 8 assists.

Painful watching George Hill miss the go ahead free throw and then seeing J.R. Smith rebound the ball and instead of shooting he dribbles out the clock because he thought the Cavs had the lead ( it was tied), unbelievable!

Got to hope the Cavs can somehow overcome the let down of giving this game away.

Reactions: Deeva
Smith claims he thouht they were going to call a timeout. Continues to say he knew the score was tied. Not sure I believe him, but that's what he is still saying today.

Lebron James is the best basketball player on planet earth. He continues to prove that. Too bad he's has little to no education. He continues to sound like a full blown idiot each time he opens his mouth to speak. Hard to listen to.

Smith claims he thouht they were going to call a timeout. Continues to say he knew the score was tied. Not sure I believe him, but that's what he is still saying today.

Lebron James is the best basketball player on planet earth. He continues to prove that. Too bad he's has little to no education. He continues to sound like a full blown idiot each time he opens his mouth to speak. Hard to listen to.

Sounds like a full blown idiot because he is a full blown idiot. Have never seen a man cry like crybron james in my life. Dude is a straight up female genitalia.

The LeBron James bashing is just ridiculous. “Too bad he has no education “...who gives a rip. He has managed to create a business empire and is quite philanthropic. If only we could all be that dumb.

“Sounds like an idiot”, “dude is straight up....”. Ok

Reactions: OneEarWonder
The LeBron James bashing is just ridiculous. “Too bad he has no education “...who gives a rip. He has managed to create a business empire and is quite philanthropic. If only we could all be that dumb.

“Sounds like an idiot”, “dude is straight up....”. Ok
Only in America. For the record, I only said he sounds like an idiot. Lots of people 'sound' that way. Successful people. That doesn't mean he is. I'm sure he's a highly intellectual human being with deep well respecte thoughts. If only we could get close enough to see that. :confused:

I feel horrible for LeBron James, the guy left everything on the court 51 points, 8 rebound, 8 assists.

Painful watching George Hill miss the go ahead free throw and then seeing J.R. Smith rebound the ball and instead of shooting he dribbles out the clock because he thought the Cavs had the lead ( it was tied), unbelievable!

Got to hope the Cavs can somehow overcome the let down of giving this game away.
Who cares?

Who cares?

Well maybe you, since you took the time to tell us all.

I believe James is the consumate “great player” of this generation but it’s the NBA and I don’t really care. It’s good though that he’s a successful businessman and a philanthropic person and it doesn’t matter about his educational level. He did correct a major wrong by going back to Cleveland after totally abandoning them earlier in his career. But, then again, it’s the NBA and I don’t really care. Unless, of course, there’s a UofL player involved. But I DO NOT want them here.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Lebron is good but i'm still a Jordan guy.

growing up in the
I believe James is the consumate “great player” of this generation but it’s the NBA and I don’t really care. It’s good though that he’s a successful businessman and a philanthropic person and it doesn’t matter about his educational level. He did correct a major wrong by going back to Cleveland after totally abandoning them earlier in his career. But, then again, it’s the NBA and I don’t really care. Unless, of course, there’s a UofL player involved. But I DO NOT want them here.

good for you then that this city will never have a pro team (of any sort).

Sounds like you care at some level since you replied to the post and included some facts about James.

Sounds like you care at some level since you replied to the post and included some facts about James.

No not really. I just haven’t been living in a cave for a while sooooooo I do hear about the NBA from time to time.

If I wanted to read about the NBA, I would go to an NBA forum.
Not to mention, I heard Deener say that there were tickets available in the PRIMARY market prior to game time. Weird for an "amazing" game to kick off the championship series in a reportedly great sport.

I wonder if a lotta rhetoric is exaggeration?...

Anyone notice that pig and knucklehead are the guys in this thread extolling the NBA?...

tenor.gif

Anyone notice that pig and knucklehead are the guys in this thread extolling the NBA?...

[/QUOT]

No, I actually don’t see where I was “extolling” about the NBA. I watch very, very little NBA. I keep informed of the NBA Championship because I like sports and my Reds are terrible.

All that being said, Swine seems to be a very solid and knowledgeable poster, who is providing some content on this board while things are quiet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT