ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs uk

Homer are you really as stupid as you sound or is your ignorance as complete as you make it sound? It's obvious that you know absolutely NOTHING about football. I wish you'd call the Stoops show and make your totally ignorant remarks to him. I believe the next sound you'd hear is him collapsing in total laughter.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yeah I'm just getting back on the forums and wasn't up to date on Homer. After reading some of his posts I do wonder why folks respond. Its clearly a troll simply saying outlandish things for shock value. If I were going to troll I would at least be more subtle about it and not throw in statements that blatantly give shout "trolling."

I preach the Big Blue gospel..If some cant handle the truth, there is nothing I can do for them. There are many on the Lair that cant handle the truth, I would expect even more resistance and doubt here. Its time to get on the UK train, or get out of the way.

It's a long way away ... and at best, UK is the 7th best team on our schedule (prolly more like 9th best).

As usual, injuries may play a role, and how the season has unfolded for both squads to that point will as well.
But that game isn't one I'm overly concerned with.
I think it's going to be a great game.

Reactions: KDcats11
You told me on the national board that you guys will beat us by 40. We are better than either team that you've squeaked by so far.
According to sagarin and fpi, you are worse than south Carolina and barely better than ULL. UK is projected as a 68% chance of beating Louisville at the end of the year.

I don't know how you all can be talking smack after the first 2 weeks of the season. South Carolina isn't very good, but they did beat an ACC team at a neutral site their first game. Louisville would be a heavy dog to them in Columbia.

I don't think any unbiased observer would take Louisville over Kentucky right now and at home we should be favored by 7+

Who is talking smack? We are 0-2 and you guys are 2-0, imo we are better than either team that you've, is that smack talk?

Rocky, your teams problem will be if Petrino keeps swapping QB's. Its going to be hard for you to win the later games if there is no chemistry between the players. I think Louisville will get a lot better, but only if they pick a QB and stick with him.

Rocky, your teams problem will be if Petrino keeps swapping QB's. Its going to be hard for you to win the later games if there is no chemistry between the players. I think Louisville will get a lot better, but only if they pick a QB and stick with him.

I get what you're saying, we have a lot of improvement to make over the next 10 games, because we are playing so many freshmen right now I am hopeful the O will improve each week. I think that you'll see Bolin get the majority of snaps with LJ getting some as well, I'm good with that personally. We will probably be 0-3 after this week, but I love the overall outlook of this team as the season moves forward.

I'm kinda surprised Bolin didn't start the first game. The only reason I can think of he wouldn't start is if Petrino was worried the O-line wouldn't hold up, so a running QB would be necessary. Either way, I think you guys will be fine in a few weeks and the Clemson game will be a lot closer than many think.

I'm kinda surprised Bolin didn't start the first game. The only reason I can think of he wouldn't start is if Petrino was worried the O-line wouldn't hold up, so a running QB would be necessary. Either way, I think you guys will be fine in a few weeks and the Clemson game will be a lot closer than many think.

I thought he would've been the starter myself, the on thing I can think is that KB must not be near as sharp in practice as he has been in games.

Im actually ashamed of some of my fellow Big Blue fans that come here and tuck their tails between their legs.
I aint afraid to come here to speak the truth! If Tom and his henchmen come down to fit me with concrete shoes, well ole Homer got something waiting for em!!
They are still trying to figure out how to win games by 0. What a maroon.:rolleyes:

It's a long way away ... and at best, UK is the 7th best team on our schedule (prolly more like 9th best).

As usual, injuries may play a role, and how the season has unfolded for both squads to that point will as well.

Interesting this thread popped back up ... at this point in the season I think it's safe to say that UK is right around 7th-9th best on our schedule, where I thought they were before the season started.

Auburn, Houston, Clemson, Florida State, NC State, Pitt ... clearly better than the putty tats.
Virginia would probably put a beat down on them.
Syracuse, BC and Wake would be toss ups, but the Vandy game says maybe not.
Samford I think the Cayuts could take.

So, maybe I was too generous at first glance -- but split the toss-ups, and they are 8th, 9th or 10th overall.

LpT is an Ovc team

VICTORY IS SWEET and getting the W is what is important. UK and Auburn both let off the gas for the second half and we could have won both games by 0 if we so wished. I doubt Stoops or Malzahn even opened the playbook after halftime. We got bigger fish to fry than small time programs like ull or ul.Get use to looking up at Big Brother in football from now on!!

Looking up to a pathetic program of pantywaists that hasnt even broke .500 in 5 years.....

Wha
I am actually trying to do your fanbase a favor. I see a lot of disrespect toward UK football and I am letting you know that it will only come back to hurt your team. Coach Stoops is an honorable man and running up the score is against his charecter, but why would ul fans want to tempt fate? Going forward UK will often be playing in the SEC championship game the week following ul, so Stoops will be inclined to pull starters early to avoid injuries. When ul fans create this ill will by disrespecting UK, it may well lead to Stoops leaving his starters in longer and not allow ul any garbage points. What might be a 14 or 21 point loss could turn into a 30 or 40 point blowout and hurt even more. Remember that next time you are aboit to say something disrespectful about UK.
what an ass....uk is an Ovc or sun belt program. UofL 48-14

How bad do you beat us last year. And I'm one of the first die hard fans that knows stools ain't a coach. But best us by 20 never happen again. Love the confidence tho. Last I checked they wasnt riding that red bird to the rose bowl anytime soon. For the record the cards wouldn't finish a head of us or vandy.

UL gave the Cats 24 points last year and Kentucky still couldn't beat them . and while UL might not be in the running for a Rose Bowl this year it's not been that long ago that they were kicking an SEC team in the Sugar Bowl.

Reactions: American Male
How bad do you beat us last year. And I'm one of the first die hard fans that knows stools ain't a coach. But best us by 20 never happen again. Love the confidence tho. Last I checked they wasnt riding that red bird to the rose bowl anytime soon. For the record the cards wouldn't finish a head of us or vandy.

Anybody have a handy pocket translator "Hilljack to English" handy?

For the record, lol? Should we all write this awesome piece of wisdom down?

Dude, just make sure you get more than 8 players on the field. Baby steps for the awesome awakening of the UK football juggernaut. Remember - you are the real Egg!!

Keep dreaming. The window has closed for any chance of ul beating UK again. Thank joker for the wins you got because of him. Ul was very lucky to get past us last year, but I cannot see ul even getting close enough to UK to even get a lucky win as long as Stoops is in charge.
Sometimes it is hard for ul fans to understand your place in the pecking order of college football. The opening games for both teams is a good example. Sec teams, much like NFL teams, like to have a preseason warm up game against a much lesser opponent. UK has ull and UA has ul as the paid cupcakes. It really blows my mind that because Auburn has agreed to play you, somehow it elevates ul football. I dont hear ull fans bragging just because we allow them to come to the new Commonwealth to be slaughtered by the Big Blue.
Just a little reminder that ul is much closer to ull than any SEC school
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody have a bead on where I can get a tshirt commemorating the big win over 3-9 South Carolina?

Louisville SPOTTED your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ 27 points off 5 turnovers...A 3rd String QB LIT your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ UP, for OVER 400 Yards...ENOUGH SAID!!!

You started off last year 5-1...You ended up 5-7...You started off this year 4-1...You now sit at 4-6 with FCS LEVEL Charlotte GIFTING you a 5th win for this year!!!

That POWER Sun Belt Team ULL Stormed back, but let you off the hook...The WORST SUCK Carolina and MISSERY Teams in DECADES took your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ to the BRINK...FCS Eastern Kentucky KICKED your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ ALL OVER that LITTER BOX called COMMONER-CRAP...Had they kept running the ball, you'd be sitting at 3-7 right now!!!

Western Kentucky...Yeah, THAT Western Kentucky...A Team that has a TWO Game WINNING Streak over your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$...Went to Vandy and did what your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ couldn't do...They BEAT Vandy!!!

For this season, your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$ has, or will have wins over what is ESSENTIALLY 3 FCS LEVEL Schools...ULL, EKU and Charlotte, and two PATHETIC...BOTTOM 100 Send Em Cash Teams...SUCK Carolina and MISSERY!!!

FCS LEVEL Schools ULL and EKU Put up OVER 30 Points, and 400 yards on your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$...AT that LITTER BOX called COMMONER-CRAP...Louisville WILL score that...And MORE on your Send Em Cash WELFARE @$$@$!!!

The ONLY Bowl that STUPID, Barker, Boom, Elam, Hatcher, Towles etc...etc...etc... Will EVER make is the TOLIET BOWL...Well, this year, they COULD be GIFTED a CHARITY BOWL...You KNOW...One GIVEN to a Send Em Cash WELFARE LOSING @$$ 5-7 Team...From an OVER-RATED Send Em Cash Conference!!!

WELCOME to REALITY DUMB@$$!!!

:cool:

Last edited:
Look Out Now!!! The Drew Barker Era has Begun!!!
Big Blue has ripped off the rearview mirror and started a new season ..and we are about to be undefeated. I dont know if its too late to earn an invite to NYC,but it sure looks like Barker is the early favorite to bring home The Heisman next year, no debate.
Sure would hate to be the next team to face this kid, he is only going to get better.

Look Out Now!!! The Drew Barker Era has Begun!!!
Big Blue has ripped off the rearview mirror and started a new season ..and we are about to be undefeated. I dont know if its too late to earn an invite to NYC,but it sure looks like Barker is the early favorite to bring home The Heisman next year, no debate.
Sure would hate to be the next team to face this kid, he is only going to get better.
Predictable. The savior has been born.

Lol. I think savior is a little over the top. He should be on the Mount Rushmore of Kentucky football, no doubt. By the numbers, Barkers Wildcats are the complete opposite of the both sides of the ball since we restarted the season with Drew in control. I have never seen a change at QB have such an impact on defense. We are now a top 5 def3nse only giving up only 10 points a game, let that sink in for a moment, Wow.
Common sense tells you it will only get better from here as he gains ingame experience.
We are undefeated in our new season and halfway through a big 3 win finish. We just nee& to gain style points against ul and improve our bowl positio

According to sagarin and fpi, you are worse than south Carolina and barely better than ULL. UK is projected as a 68% chance of beating Louisville at the end of the year.

I don't know how you all can be talking smack after the first 2 weeks of the season. South Carolina isn't very good, but they did beat an ACC team at a neutral site their first game. Louisville would be a heavy dog to them in Columbia.

I don't think any unbiased observer would take Louisville over Kentucky right now and at home we should be favored by 7+

This guy is probably the dumbest poster on rivals right here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT