ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs uk

I'm a UK fan and a die hard one at that........with that being said I do believe we (UK) are on an upswing, but until we actually beat UL in football, then "we" as fans need to understand where our place is, in the pecking order of this sport.
Good luck to you all on Saturday....I'm just glad that football season is finally back!!
I'm a VOL fan and a die hard fan at that. I Love VOL football. and i hope U of L smacks the blue off of you. I also hope U of L beats Auburn. I just don't like smart a$$ fans and thats what i see with ky fans. I'm a true VOL football fan yes our basketball has not played since the Ernie Grunfield and Benard King played at TN. enough of that, i just want U of L to beat the blue out of KY.. Im no troll, just a VOL fan that wants to wish the best to my second team and the fans. Good luck my CARDS friends. GO CARDS and GO VOLS!!!

I'm a VOL fan and a die hard fan at that. I Love VOL football. and i hope U of L smacks the blue off of you. I also hope U of L beats Auburn. I just don't like smart a$$ fans and thats what i see with ky fans. I'm a true VOL football fan yes our basketball has not played since the Ernie Grunfield and Benard King played at TN. enough of that, i just want U of L to beat the blue out of KY.. Im no troll, just a VOL fan that wants to wish the best to my second team and the fans. Good luck my CARDS friends. GO CARDS and GO VOLS!!!

I like this guy.

Reactions: American Male
This guy is exactly the type of fan that he hates......Its comical to think that you are such a hypocrite.

Hey 01346776 why is B_II a hypocrite? Because he has the guts to root for a non $EC team like UofL? I think you had better look up the definition of the word "hypocrite". Then go take a long look in a mirror. Of course I understand why a uselessakay fan would want all $EC teams to win since the uakay record is pure crap both in AND out of league play. All B_II is saying that he likes good football and that he sees that in the UofL football teams he has watched. Again, this is why you need to look in a mirror . . . for a long time.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Hey 01346776 why is B_II a hypocrite? Because he has the guts to root for a non $EC team like UofL? I think you had better look up the definition of the word "hypocrite". Then go take a long look in a mirror. Of course I understand why a uselessakay fan would want all $EC teams to win since the uakay record is pure crap both in AND out of league play. All B_II is saying that he likes good football and that he sees that in the UofL football teams he has watched. Again, this is why you need to look in a mirror . . . for a long time.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Wow! now i'm a hypocrite. I just don't like Auburn or Bama. I hate ky and their fans. ky fans say some stupid things. i can talk to CARDS fans and i have watched the CARDS play. I root for them. I would root for the VOLS if they played the CARDS. I guess before i get cussed out is good luck during this season. GO VOLS!

GROW SOME BALLS MODS!!!

TIME TO PERMA BAN THE TROLL!!!

:cool:
No need for Steelers2012 to ban the kittycat trolls

because

the Cards will black list all of the kittycats 11/28/15.
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Yeah we can't beat them in basketball but I think that will turn around and we will beat them by like 20. In football we are so much better. I think Louisville wins like 42-7. In all honesty Louisville should be in the top 10.

Keep dreaming. The window has closed for any chance of ul beating UK again. Thank joker for the wins you got because of him. Ul was very lucky to get past us last year, but I cannot see ul even getting close enough to UK to even get a lucky win as long as Stoops is in charge.
Sometimes it is hard for ul fans to understand your place in the pecking order of college football. The opening games for both teams is a good example. Sec teams, much like NFL teams, like to have a preseason warm up game against a much lesser opponent. UK has ull and UA has ul as the paid cupcakes. It really blows my mind that because Auburn has agreed to play you, somehow it elevates ul football. I dont hear ull fans bragging just because we allow them to come to the new Commonwealth to be slaughtered by the Big Blue.
Just a little reminder that ul is much closer to ull than any SEC school
They didn't get slaughtered, did they? Neither did we, and we played a much stronger opponent on the road, not at home.

Yeah we can't beat them in basketball but I think that will turn around and we will beat them by like 20. In football we are so much better. I think Louisville wins like 42-7. In all honesty Louisville should be in the top 10.

Hmmm...new poster; outlandish predictions (also claims we will beat UK by 20 on the basketball board). Smells pretty fishy to me.

VICTORY IS SWEET and getting the W is what is important. UK and Auburn both let off the gas for the second half and we could have won both games by 0 if we so wished. I doubt Stoops or Malzahn even opened the playbook after halftime. We got bigger fish to fry than small time programs like ull or ul.Get use to looking up at Big Brother in football from now on!!

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
VICTORY IS SWEET and getting the W is what is important. UK and Auburn both let off the gas for the second half and we could have won both games by 0 if we so wished. I doubt Stoops or Malzahn even opened the playbook after halftime. We got bigger fish to fry than small time programs like ull or ul.Get use to looking up at Big Brother in football from now on!!
Your dumb as hell. Ain't nobody lookin up to UK not even wku lol. Get off coach doops nutz and realize he sucks as a coach.

LOL...and UL has won how many straight vs. your kitties? After watching your game your the same UK as in the past...So, Stoops plan was to have the score tied with 3 minutes? What masterful coaching....

There is no need - or rush - to bother responding to this. It is the same old hooch in the same old bottle. Imagine a UK fan relishing a UofL loss. Frankly - no matter how badly UK stunk it up - that is all you need to know. That was hardly a frightening example of the Waking Up Of America.

wow...I don't understand why you guys respond to Homer...He is not a UK fan. He is just trolling you guys. Not quite sure why he isn't banned. Maybe, it is for the comedy or maybe it is too fuel the UL and UK hatred.

I hope you guys beat Auburn this weekend.
If you are BIG BLUE fan can you tell why your fans go to U OF L football games dressed in U of K clothes and cheer against US . I saw at least 15 at the Auburn game?

wow...I don't understand why you guys respond to Homer...He is not a UK fan. He is just trolling you guys. Not quite sure why he isn't banned. Maybe, it is for the comedy or maybe it is too fuel the UL and UK hatred.

Actually,if I'm NOT mistaken, he IS a Can-Suck-Me Fan becuse he post on the National Boards as well...Talks the SAME $#IT too!!!

:cool:

UK will sways be third in the state. We cardinals are number one in football in a state which has been basketball dominated historically. However I think pitino will turn the tables in basketball and start beating UK.
anyways I think another shot at auburn would spell victory for the cards!

Im actually ashamed of some of my fellow Big Blue fans that come here and tuck their tails between their legs.
I aint afraid to come here to speak the truth! If Tom and his henchmen come down to fit me with concrete shoes, well ole Homer got something waiting for em!!

Im actually ashamed of some of my fellow Big Blue fans that come here and tuck their tails between their legs.
I aint afraid to come here to speak the truth! If Tom and his henchmen come down to fit me with concrete shoes, well ole Homer got something waiting for em!!
We own UK in football and basketball! Go back to your own boards. The football board is in full meltdown on cats illustrated lol! I understand why barely beating a sun belt team I bet Louisville and the rest of the ACC would have beaten ULL be four touchdowns at least! Anyway goooooo Cards!

Homer, glad you are back! I missed you.

I was looking for a good laugh. That concrete shoes comment is pure comic gold.

Just so you know how bad your loss was saturday. We have officially moved Auburn from the toss up column to the win column. Hurts when reality slaps u upside your head dont it?

Just so you know how bad your loss was saturday. We have officially moved Auburn from the toss up column to the win column. Hurts when reality slaps u upside your head dont it?
Lol Kentucky beat auburn lol that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Auburn will beat your kitty cats by atleast 14 easy.

Well well...All the joker lovers on the Lair have conspired against Homer and had me banned. I know Mitch put you up to it because I dare to raise expectations of my beloved Kentucky Football program and follow it to the end. I will still be here supporting Stoops and Big Blue as they destroy usc again this year. If memory serves me correct we havent took the cocks back to back since the Bradshaw era!!! GBB!!

Well well...All the joker lovers on the Lair have conspired against Homer and had me banned. I know Mitch put you up to it because I dare to raise expectations of my beloved Kentucky Football program and follow it to the end. I will still be here supporting Stoops and Big Blue as they destroy usc again this year. If memory serves me correct we havent took the cocks back to back since the Bradshaw era!!! GBB!!
You like taking the Game cocks back to back don't you homerblue lol

This guy is like a non stop Stephen Wright, lol. Back to back........uh huh. Why do I suddenly have this Slingblade image??

Is Stoops still raiding Ohio and stealing all of Urban's recruits? I remember hearing that Urb was really sweating the UK juggernaut

Keep it up, man, you are killing me!!!!

I almost missed the "take cocks back to back." Great stuff, Homer!"

I watched a decent chunk of the UK game. They didn't "take their foot off the gas" or slow that game down or anything of the sort. Their defense simply couldn't stop ULL. That combined with the fact that Towels is at best an average D1 QB allowed ULL to get back in the game. They looked exactly as I thought they would look all Summer...they have better weapons at the skill positions...RB, WR, TE...their OLine is pretty good....but their QB is still average and won't be able to fully take advantage of the upgrade and they'll somehow manage to take a step back on defense losing all their best defensive players. They will be built on running the ball because of their best 2 positions are OLine and RB.

They allowed nearly 250 yards at 5 ypc to a Sun Belt team and gave up over 230 yards in the air to a QB who had 403 yards passing for his career coming into that game.

Its far too early to predict anything for a game being played in mid-November. Injuries and 10 more games of experience and playing time can drastically change the outcome of that game. Having said that, there's nothing I saw on Saturday that would make think they threaten UL in November. If the two teams were playing next week I would say UL by 14+ simply based on the fact that they would have an absolutely terrible time trying to defend our RBs and Lamar's legs.

I still say UL goes 9-3 this year.

Win BOTH games ... by ..... 0 ??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess I can understand winning by zero -- must be those moral victories LPT has a lot of.

But winning BOTH games? I had no idea UK played us, dressed up like the Auburn Tigers. No wonder they almost lost to U-LaLa by choking in the second half ... round trip to Atlanta travel on top of 90 minutes of football playing would tax anybody.

Win BOTH games ... by ..... 0 ??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess I can understand winning by zero -- must be those moral victories LPT has a lot of.

But winning BOTH games? I had no idea UK played us, dressed up like the Auburn Tigers. No wonder they almost lost to U-LaLa by choking in the second half ... round trip to Atlanta travel on top of 90 minutes of football playing would tax anybody.

WE...as in SEC...could of won both games by 30.

Several reasons. He didn't want to show off to many plays to usc and he went to a prevent defense. It was very hot and our players started to get tired from playing so hard in the first half. Im sure Stoops is teaching them to pace themselves so they can spread their greatness for 4 quarter instead of using it up all in the first half. Remember also that ULL has won four straight bowl games, something ul hasn't done.
They are the best non conf opponent on our schedule this year, without doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT