ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs Horned Frogs

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Cards take on TCU in an elimination game tonight. Bennett (5-0) goes for the Cards. Bennett hasn't pitched since we beat Xavier in the regionals. TCU has probably the 2nd deepest pitching staff in the CWS behind Oregon St.

Go Cards! I want another shot at the gators!

The offense will have to explode over the next 3 days.Our pitching is not the problem and they're all capable,but seem tight.Maybe the elimination atmosphere wakes up the bats.

Go Cards!!

I'll be watching the game. The Florida game was very disappointing. We out hit them 7-5 but left 7 men on base.
I may have to break out my JW Red during the 7th ending stretch to ensure a CARD victory.

Go CARDS!

Reactions: earsky
Like the batting order change moving McKay and Ellis up one spot each. Go Cards!!!

If Bennett has command of that curve,he's a beast.It's his best pitch.

No replay shown from the home plate umpire cam? That would have shown that play at the plate the best.

Lets face it guys, those of you who said the basketball program has no impact on the baseball program are kidding yourselves.

These refs have made so many terrible calls tonight, they were told before the game what to do. There is no way the NCAA is letting us win this game tonight.

They simply will not risk letting us make a scene in front of the NCAA if we were to win it all. This is the NCAA going completely rogue and not only punishing the basketball program excessively but other teams at the university as well.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me to see the same BS happen with the basketball team next year in the NCAA Tournament.

Just another disappointing end in Omaha. Especially to have coach Mac tossed. Pitching or better pitching seems to be our downfall each year and a few questionable coaching decisions. Why wait until your 65th game to change the lineup? Hats off to a great season by McKay and Ellis.

It was a great season. Only 8 get here. We weren't the last one standing but we weren't the first to go home this year.

Seems like every 50-50 call went tcu's way, and even some 90-10 calls seem to have been called in their favor, I dont get the replay and announcers showing the out at home but still being called safe. Just one of many questionable calls......

Seems like every 50-50 call went tcu's way, and even some 90-10 calls seem to have been called in their favor, I dont get the replay and announcers showing the out at home but still being called safe. Just one of many questionable calls......
The camera angle was poor. They needed one more angle to make it conclusive. Not enough to overturn the initial call of out. Fitch did a poor job of blocking the plate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT