ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs Cuse predictions.

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Wha a difference a year makes. As you recall, Louisville scored 3 TDs in the first FIVE plays against Syracuse. Cards won 62-28.

Now offensive production has basically been cut in half.
Petrino FINALLY had the Running backs carry the ball over 10 times. They had
28 against VA.

Can the Cards slow Syracuse 'basketball on grass' ?
They put up 43 In a loss with their backup QB.
Weather predicted to be atrocious.
I'll go with Cards 27-21. Wouldn't be surprised at a loss either.
This season has blown chunks.

And if we end up winning our next 3 games we can have an identical record. I think it will be a step forward if we win out. We will have an improving young team going into next year with a decent amount of returning pieces, but if our juniors all leave we will be back to square one.

If we hold Syracuse's offense I will gain so much confidence for Uk game.

Uk's defense is worse than ours. Their record is fools gold.

Cuse's offense with or without Dungey is high powered. If we hold it, it will show how much of a difference it means to have Alexander, Hearns, Bailey, and Thomas all veterans 100% healthy on the field like last week.

Hopefully we continue to stay injury free.

Looks like the weather will be the big factor tomorrow as well as Dungey most likely being out. I say the Cards run for 200 yards and win the turnover margin.

Originally i expected a 14 point Cuse win but given the factors above I’ll say Cards win 31-27

With the weather issue....i like the Cards 31-24. We shall see.

Go Cards and Go Lamar!!!

Looks like the weather will be the big factor tomorrow as well as Dungey most likely being out. I say the Cards run for 200 yards and win the turnover margin.

Originally i expected a 14 point Cuse win but given the factors above I’ll say Cards win 31-27

We ran for over 200 and won the turnover margin. I’m stunned we beat them bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT