ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs cats game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you throw logic out the window. You all convinced yourself all week that we were this far superior team to UK and that their numbers were inflated and it would be so easy to beat them by just stopping the run.

Anyone who disagreed wasn’t a real fan and a secret UK fan. They’re a better team, you convinced yourself otherwise and that’s why your disappointed.

Nothing wrong with having faith and wanting what we've seen numerous times this season. I don't believe you've had anyone that was called out by anyone as "not a real fan".

Last edited:
I think it is going to take a couple of years to rebuild the defense. Petrino always recruited heavy on the offensive side of the ball. We have good playmakers on offense but we are severely lacking on the defensive side.

This loss like this to this bum uk team is an embarrassment. It absolutely puts Satterfield and co. in suspect territory to me. If Satterfield thinks he’ll continue as our coach his ass better replace this dc. Our dc is kragthorpe bad, get his ass out now.

A little caveat, I’m not advocating to fire Satterfield, I really like him, but he better get a better DC in there ASAP

Not gonna insult you guys...I'm as happy with this win as I am shocked by the score.

But here goes: your coaching staff has done it with mirrors with kids they knew nothing about....I mean nothing. This year was amazing for the Cards....and I'm not sure if you aren't three years ahead on a five year rebuild.
I'm proud of what this Kentucky team has done with it's best wide receiver playing quarterback.
And yeah....the Cats played their best game and yeah....this was the best win of the season.

I'll be touching base as your kids get ready for their bowl. They deserve a nice one.

I think the future is mighty bright for football in the Bluegrass, guys.

Not gonna insult you guys...I'm as happy with this win as I am shocked by the score.

But here goes: your coaching staff has done it with mirrors with kids they knew nothing about....I mean nothing. This year was amazing for the Cards....and I'm not sure if you aren't three years ahead on a five year rebuild.
I'm proud of what this Kentucky team has done with it's best wide receiver playing quarterback.
And yeah....the Cats played their best game and yeah....this was the best win of the season.

I'll be touching base as your kids get ready for their bowl. They deserve a nice one.

I think the future is mighty bright for football in the Bluegrass, guys.

I get it, you’re trying to be cordial, but your football program is so laughably bad this kind of loss for us is just unacceptable. You all
do not care about competing in the sec, we just do not accept that. This kind of loss for us is an embarrassment, that’s why I can’t be cordial. If you all competed in the sec it would be a different story.

I get it, you’re trying to be cordial, but your football program is so laughably bad this kind of loss for us is just unacceptable. You all
do not care about competing in the sec, we just do not accept that. This kind of loss for us is an embarrassment, that’s why I can’t be cordial. If you all competed in the sec it would be a different story.

shame, calm down. Their glory days are numbered against us. Patience!

Reactions: CB3UK and Deeva
This is what happens when you throw logic out the window. You all convinced yourself all week that we were this far superior team to UK and that their numbers were inflated and it would be so easy to beat them by just stopping the run.

Anyone who disagreed wasn’t a real fan and a secret UK fan. They’re a better team, you convinced yourself otherwise and that’s why your disappointed.
And you seem absolutely giddy happy about it.

Beam me up.

Reactions: CB3UK
Well, I guess we’ve been embarrassed for 117 straight years now. That’s what happens sometimes when you choose to compete.

We should have taken the lead back by now...are you kidding me? You of all people I would have thought would have agreed with me. Their fball program is terrible, what does that say about us?

I'd like to know why your posts are always liked by KY fans. Something about you doesn't make sense.

We should have taken the lead back by now...are you kidding me? You of all people I would have thought would have agreed with me. Their fball program is terrible, what does that say about us?

Well, unless you have a time machine and can go back to kick Grantham in the ass prior to the 2016 Governor’s Cup game, we’re still behind in the overall series. THAT was a game to be pissed off about, as Grantham did a terrible job preparing that defense for a weak UK offense and cost us not only a win but set in motion the revolving door at the DC position that has us playing today’s game with 17 linebackers and 2 defensive linemen.

It is what it is. As much as I hate losing to UK, I choose not to waste energy on alternate realities.

Well, unless you have a time machine and can go back to kick Grantham in the ass prior to the 2016 Governor’s Cup game, we’re still behind in the overall series. THAT was a game to be pissed off about, as Grantham did a terrible job preparing that defense for a weak UK offense and cost us not only a win but set in motion the revolving door at the OC position that has us playing with 17 linebackers and 2 defensive linemen.

It is what it is. As much as I hate losing to UK, I choose not to waste energy on alternate realities.

So you choose to accept the reality of giving up 500+ rushing yards to a low level sec school with a wr at qb? Hell, Van Gorder and Sirmon didnt even manage to give up half those yards the last two years, it’s an embarrassment to our program.

I'd like to know why your posts are always liked by KY fans. Something about you doesn't make sense.
Again this is a problem in our fan base and it hurts my feelings. If you don’t blindly hate everything Kentucky and say they are the worst ever, then you’re a UK fan. I talk trash and I cheer against them when they play every game, but I’m not into the rivalry. I don’t post on their boards.

I’m honest and call things how I see them. You’ve just done it again, when someone has an opinion that’s not what we like, we get our fanhood questioned.

I’m a contrarian by nature, the slappys like my posts probably because they blindly like anything that complements their team because it’s their way of trolling.

Go back and look at my thread from the game 2 years ago where we beat UK in the game. I pointed out that I thought the program was headed downhill fast at the end of 2017. I was called Grover and an alarmist. But who was right?

I didn’t think Scott was the right guy, but I’ll stand here and say I was wrong. But just because I don’t base my fanhood on hate of Kentucky, rather than love of my Cardinals, doesn’t make me any less of a fan.

Some people love to hate the Cards like my man @CommodoreCard , that’s not my style but Just because we are different doesn’t mean we love the Cards any less and that I don’t like him.

shame, come down off the ledge buddy. Embarrassing is what happened the few years to our name. This is just a loss. Paybacks are a witch and I can't wait.

Again this is a problem in our fan base and it hurts my feelings. If you don’t blindly hate everything Kentucky and say they are the worst ever, then you’re a UK fan. I talk trash and I cheer against them when they play every game, but I’m not into the rivalry. I don’t post on their boards.

I’m honest and call things how I see them. You’ve just done it again, when someone has an opinion that’s not what we like, we get our fanhood questioned.

I’m a contrarian by nature, the slappys like my posts probably because they blindly like anything that complements their team because it’s their way of trolling.

Go back and look at my thread from the game 2 years ago where we beat UK in the game. I pointed out that I thought the program was headed downhill fast at the end of 2017. I was called Grover and an alarmist. But who was right?

I didn’t think Scott was the right guy, but I’ll stand here and say I was wrong. But just because I don’t base my fanhood on hate of Kentucky, rather than love of my Cardinals, doesn’t make me any less of a fan.

Some people love to hate the Cards like my man @CommodoreCard , that’s not my style but Just because we are different doesn’t mean we love the Cards any less and that I don’t like him.

I've fielded questions from many others on you for months. You drawl KY fans and I want to know why? KY fans flock together. They don't like sheet about a UofL fan.

I've fielded questions from many others on you for months. You drawl KY fans and I want to know why? KY fans flock together. They don't like sheet about a UofL fan.
I don’t care what they like. They were the next opponent. We talked about them, I made an analysis and we lost the game.

I’d like ANY post I’ve made about the game that was questionable and I’d happily explain. But I’d bet a lot of money every bit of my analysis of the game turned out to be correct. If you would please DM me, you can ask me more questions because if my conduct isn’t up to par I truly would want to improve and I don’t think the rest of the posters want to hear me whining anymore lol

We play them again next Thanksgiving and we can discuss them then or in season preview posts next summer. We can talk about them next month for basketball. I look at our teams and their next opponents.

We now move on to our bowl game and hopefully a national title basketball season.

I don’t care what they like. They were the next opponent. We talked about them, I made an analysis and we lost the game.

I’d like ANY post I’ve made about the game that was questionable and I’d happily explain. But I’d bet a lot of money every bit of my analysis of the game turned out to be correct. If you would please DM me, you can ask me more questions because if my conduct isn’t up to par I truly would want to improve and I don’t think the rest of the posters want to hear me whining anymore lol

We play them again next Thanksgiving and we can discuss them then or in season preview posts next summer. We can talk about them next month for basketball. I look at our teams and their next opponents.

We now move on to our bowl game and hopefully a national title basketball season.
Dude, not only do your posts walk like a troll, sound like a troll and smell like a troll but you have been called out by others on this board and I myself feel like you’re a slappy masquerading as a Card fan. You’re not a realist, you’re not a contrarian you’re a cat fan. PHCARD sees all the cat trolls and I pretty sure her instincts a right on the money. I’m putting you on ignore and urge others to do the same. Adios el gato!

Dude, not only do your posts walk like a troll, sound like a troll and smell like a troll but you have been called out by others on this board and I myself feel like you’re a slappy masquerading as a Card fan. You’re not a realist, you’re not a contrarian you’re a cat fan. PHCARD sees all the cat trolls and I pretty sure her instincts a right on the money. I’m putting you on ignore and urge others to do the same. Adios el gato!
Good I’ll do the same with you too! I’m here to talk sports, not get into petty squabbles about fanhood.

But hey, if being RIGHT makes me a troll so be it, sorry my post in the other thread turned out to be true! I know losses can bring out anger and you just want to lash out.

But for me, I’ll enjoy our #1 basketball team. If you want pictures of my seats in our game in Nashville yesterday (to prove I am a Louisville fan, which is a silly notion), I’ll be happy to do so

I’ll stay in good discussions with @PushupMan @zipp @sound slave and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT