ADVERTISEMENT

Cards TV deal RSN/FSOU

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
What is the deal with U of L it seems alot of our BB/FB games keep getting regulated to this channel . I thought with this ACCN we be good to go.

What is the deal with U of L it seems alot of our BB/FB games keep getting regulated to this channel . I thought with this ACCN we be good to go.

We had to do our share (seems like we’ve done more) of the RSN games that were under contract when the ACCN went live. I thought that number was 20 for all of the ACC? Seems like between UofL baseball, BB & FB, we’ve done our time.

• Angry
Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
With the way most athletic departments (including UofL) are running a deficit this year, it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that our AD is begging Raycom to take as many games as possible and sell them to the Fox Sports Network channels.

Well based on financials for far too many folks today, we have the option to deny adding anymore sports pkgs to our already ridiculous cable bill. I refuse to pay for a ton more of TV that I rarely watch anyhow.

Well based on financials for far too many folks today, we have the option to deny adding anymore sports pkgs to our already ridiculous cable bill. I refuse to pay for a ton more of TV that I rarely watch anyhow.

I definitely agree with that. I use the Hulu streaming service, but this past fall Hulu made the decision to drop the Fox Sports Network regional channels. So I didn’t get to watch the game today....

I definitely agree with that. I use the Hulu streaming service, but this past fall Hulu made the decision to drop the Fox Sports Network regional channels. So I didn’t get to watch the game today....
I have the Fox Go sports app on my phone and Ipad and got the game there. It's a free app.

Reactions: PushupMan
I have the Fox Go sports app on my phone and Ipad and got the game there. It's a free app.

I’ve tried using Fox Go app on my mobile last year. There was blockage with my Directv/AT&T acct and I couldn’t view a game. Is there a way to get around this bull? TIA

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I’ve tried using Fox Go app on my mobile last year. There was blockage with my Directv/AT&T acct and I couldn’t view a game. Is there a way to get around this bull? TIA
I added all the RSN for 12.00 a month on direct TV. They offer it A la carte. However getting there was difficult because the people you deal with, I think from India, didn’t understand what I wanted to do. Finally got a hold of a gentleman who understood.

I added all the RSN for 12.00 a month on direct TV. They offer it A la carte. However getting there was difficult because the people you deal with, I think from India, didn’t understand what I wanted to do. Finally got a hold of a gentleman who understood.

Could they take away 200 stations I don’t use and give me 6 stations I would like to use, for $0.00? Would the India guy understand that deal? 🤣

Reactions: nccardfan
Could they take away 200 stations I don’t use and give me 6 stations I would like to use, for $0.00? Would the India guy understand that deal? 🤣
Wouldn’t that be great. I downsized the plan and added the RSN and saved a lot

Not sure, I am currently using Youtube TV, and the FS1 had a different game. That's when I went to my iPad and found it was available on Fox Go. I did have to ID Youtube TV as my provider.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT