ADVERTISEMENT

Cards 37pt underdog to Clemson

I watched every second of a joke WF game.

I'll watch every second of this massacre.

Go Cards !
Same here. UofL is in my blood so how good or how bad the team is isn't a factor on whether I'm watching or not. Never been a bandwagon fan and never will be.

Go CARDS!!!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I think this is our largest dog spread ever.

Who’s joining me at the game?!

Do you think that we can keep it that close?
gp74v.jpg

I have not been laughed at in a few days. I am ready for the treatment.

I think the Cards will cover.

It's actually possible depending on Dabo's approach. When does he decide to take his foot off the gas pedal?

Fully expecting this one to be over or decided by the end of the 1st or mid 2nd quarter tops. In all seriousness, Clemson is probably playing 2nd and 3rd string guys the entire 2nd half.

I could totally see the Cards get some garbage points and possibly cover late. On the other hand, Clemson's 2nd and 3rd string guys do whatever they want as well and they blow the Cards out by 40 or more. Geez.

Clemson can pick whatever score they want

You might want to hope (and pray!!!) that Trevor Lawrence has an off day and Clemson gets off to their customary slow start. If Clemson comes out and is hitting on all cylinders running and throwing, good gosh this will be ugly, even with the 2nd and 3rd stringers in!

You might want to hope (and pray!!!) that Trevor Lawrence has an off day and Clemson gets off to their customary slow start. If Clemson comes out and is hitting on all cylinders running and throwing, good gosh this will be ugly, even with the 2nd and 3rd stringers in!

Haha! I know, right?!

Welcome to our board Nostradamus!

Line moved to as high as -39.5/40 today.

A lot of money coming in on Clemson. I would not be surprised if it hits -42.

Welcome to our board Nostradamus!

Listen, in no way am I attempting to disrespect Louisville. A good bit of my family on my dad's mother's side came from near there. I also spent a few months of hard training in 1978 at Ft. Knox.

My 2nd great-grandfather Joseph Banner Sprague Sr. was one of the early founders and settlers of Caseyville, Union, Kentucky. I sure wish I knew that when I was at Ft. Knox so I could have gone there to visit.

But I certainly wish the best for your program going forward.

Reactions: 6thDanTKD
Listen, in no way am I attempting to disrespect Louisville. A good bit of my family on my dad's mother's side came from near there. I also spent a few months of hard training in 1978 at Ft. Knox.

My 2nd great-grandfather Joseph Banner Sprague Sr. was one of the early founders and settlers of Caseyville, Union, Kentucky. I sure wish I knew that when I was at Ft. Knox so I could have gone there to visit.

But I certainly wish the best for your program going forward.

I didn’t take it as disrespect. We are really bad and our guys have quit, so I was commenting that your thoughts were pretty obvious.

I usually dont do the whole common opponent thing, but holy crap when you think of our scores vs FSU and WF and what Clemson did to them....you have to think 63-7 or something like that. Very sad to say, but the best I can imagine is around 45-14 and thats b/c Clemson turns it over 3+ times.

I went to the Clemson game 2 years and it was a great time. Fans were definitely different before and after the game.....won't be as bad this year, obviously, due to our lack of everything.

It's actually possible depending on Dabo's approach. When does he decide to take his foot off the gas pedal?

Fully expecting this one to be over or decided by the end of the 1st or mid 2nd quarter tops. In all seriousness, Clemson is probably playing 2nd and 3rd string guys the entire 2nd half.

I could totally see the Cards get some garbage points and possibly cover late. On the other hand, Clemson's 2nd and 3rd string guys do whatever they want as well and they blow the Cards out by 40 or more. Geez.

Clemson played 54 players in the first quarter against NC State and 85 players in the game. The Tigers have played all 72 players that make the trip in conference games on the road this season. Coach Swinney's philosophy is that if you earned playing time in practice then you will play when it matters. That why there is no drop off from year to year because depth players get real playing time not just garbage time. The 3rd teamers are beginning to play much better as the season progresses giving up only 3 points to WF, 7 points to State and 7 points to FSU after giving up 14 to GT.

The Tigers will focus on running the ball so it could be a shorter game if Louisville does the same. The students are on fall break so the Cardinals could cover if they come to play because the lack of normal energy in the stadium . If the Cardinals don't show up they will get boat raced regardless of the atmosphere.

Clemson played 54 players in the first quarter against NC State and 85 players in the game. The Tigers have played all 72 players that make the trip in conference games on the road this season. Coach Swinney's philosophy is that if you earned playing time in practice then you will play when it matters. That why there is no drop off from year to year because depth players get real playing time not just garbage time. The 3rd teamers are beginning to play much better as the season progresses giving up only 3 points to WF, 7 points to State and 7 points to FSU after giving up 14 to GT.

The Tigers will focus on running the ball so it could be a shorter game if Louisville does the same. The students are on fall break so the Cardinals could cover if they come to play because the lack of normal energy in the stadium . If the Cardinals don't show up they will get boat raced regardless of the atmosphere.

I pick boat raced.

Clemson could play 9 vs 11 and still win by 35.

These players cant focus for 60 minutes.
The staff is to busy looking for other jobs.

Its going to be ugleeeee.

I pick boat raced.

Clemson could play 9 vs 11 and still win by 35.

These players cant focus for 60 minutes.
The staff is to busy looking for other jobs.

Its going to be ugleeeee.

Alabama scored 51 points, beating us by 37. Georgia Tech scored 66 points, beating us by 35. Given, our team has quit and does not believe in thier coaches any longer. I think they will quit and lie down and died tomorrow. So Clemson should score between 60 to 100 points on us, depending on how pissed thier coaches are on Petrino! Clemson wants to be the number one seed in the playoffs, so they will totally demolish us! And yes I agree, that "It's going to be ugleeeee"!

Last edited:
What score tomorrow would cause Vince to have to fire him now?....I mean there has to be a point where you just say enough is enough to save the face of the program.

What score tomorrow would cause Vince to have to fire him now?....I mean there has to be a point where you just say enough is enough to save the face of the program.

Well, I think our battered football team will give up 60+ points to Cuse. And how empty will the stadium be for North Carolina and Kentucky games? I say we only have 25,000 in the stadium at best, and both of these team will probably score at least 60 points, also. So Chapman123, how can Tyra justified to a pissed-off fan bases, why they should donate and buy tickets to watch this trainwreck! I think Booby 2.0 is over with!

Well, I think our battered football team will give up 60+ points to Cuse. And how empty will the stadium be for North Carolina and Kentucky games? I say we only have 25,000 in the stadium at best, and both of these team will probably score at least 60 points, also. So Chapman123, how can Tyra justified to a pissed-off fan bases, why they should donate and buy tickets to watch this trainwreck! I think Booby 2.0 is over with!
I understand he is gone....my question is, what ass beating will it take tomorrow for him to can him tomorrow. If we go out and get beat by 70, does Tyra pull the plug now is what im asking?

Reactions: wilkie01
I understand he is gone....my question is, what ass beating will it take tomorrow for him to can him tomorrow. If we go out and get beat by 70, does Tyra pull the plug now is what im asking?

I do not know, who Tyra could get to coach the last three (3) games? None on the staff, could do better. However, to answer your question 70+ should do it.

Reactions: Chapman123
ADVERTISEMENT