ADVERTISEMENT

Card fans never get this preposterous

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Dark Soul
4:46 pmApril 17, 2020
He didnt want the competition. I’m not worried about our defense. He wouldve been buried on the depth chart

BigBluSoTru
Screw him we don’t need a three star in our program all he will do is bring down our FB program talent ;level. We are a blue blood school now in FB with Stoops . We recruit head to head with Ohio St. Bama , Lsu now he looked at the elite 5 and 4 stars that we only sign now and knew he had no chance of ever seeing the field. Go Big Blue

Dark Soul
He didnt want the competition. I’m not worried about our defense. He wouldve been buried on the depth chart

BigBluSoTru
Screw him we don’t need a three star in our program all he will do is bring down our FB program talent ;level. We are a blue blood school now in FB with Stoops . We recruit head to head with Ohio St. Bama , Lsu now he looked at the elite 5 and 4 stars that we only sign now and knew he had no chance of ever seeing the field. Go Big Blue
The delusion of that fan base is incredible. Since Stoops took over they are....44-44 and 2-2 in bowl games. Real blue blood school for football hahaha. Thanks for the post it gave me a great laugh.

I truly believe they mentally assimilate the FB program into the success of the BB program without thinking and realizing their two different sports.

Dark Soul

BigBluSoTru

The big blow folks actually believe this chit. Speaks to the overall ignorance of those folks.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Well in all honesty I think we’ve talked about people not getting any playing time as a reason they chose another school. The second comment is just plain delusional.

We have enjoyed some serious football success the last 20+ years. Sans the three Kragthorpe years and Bobby's garbage season of 2018, every season since JLS in 1998, the Cards have gone bowling. That's 4 non-bowl seasons in 22 years. There were some big time regular season games and bowl victories during that span. I like to think we conducted ourselves, for the most part, with lapses of blind enthusiasm, fairly well. I can say with the utmost confidence "we are now blue bloods" has never been uttered by a Louisville fan during that time frame. That time frame, I might add, included 2 BCS bowl wins, 16 other bowl appearances, a Heisman trophy winner, and some big time, NFL talent.

We have enjoyed some serious football success the last 20+ years. Sans the three Kragthorpe years and Bobby's garbage season of 2018, every season since JLS in 1998, the Cards have gone bowling. That's 4 non-bowl seasons in 22 years. There were some big time regular season games and bowl victories during that span. I like to think we conducted ourselves, for the most part, with lapses of blind enthusiasm, fairly well. I can say with the utmost confidence "we are now blue bloods" has never been uttered by a Louisville fan during that time frame. That time frame, I might add, included 2 BCS bowl wins, 16 other bowl appearances, a Heisman trophy winner, and some big time, NFL talent.
Not too mention first time we faced the Gators we beat them LOL took them 31 years to get 1 win then they said they have passed Florida in the East truly a hick fanbase. You shold see the Bowden VS Lamar post OMG.

Dark Soul

BigBluSoTru
Man Lexington is more liberal than i thought. Since when did they legalize recreational crack use?

Dark Soul

BigBluSoTru
LOFLMAO

Dark Soul

BigBluSoTru

tenor.gif

UK football is a BOTTOM FEEDER of the SEC. are they getting better? I guess but it’s hard to say when they only schedule cupcake games for non conference. But they had a LOSING record in the SEC last yr. They put less players in the NFL than UL and even Temple and Rutgers. A blue blood program doesn’t finish last in the conference yearly. Let’s face it if it wasn’t for games vs Toledo,Tennessee Martin,Eastern Michigan,Arkansas,Vandy,Mizzou. They can’t beat a SEC team that has a winning record. Best win was against UofL but that won’t continue. They are recruiting at the BOTTOM of the SEC. although good, still bottom of conference. Basically they have great basketball teams. “Mike drop”

BigBluSoTru
5:02 pmMay 1, 2020
Who cares another 3 star leaving people Stoops and Vince are bringing in 4 and 5 stars we are now going head to head with Bama, Lsu , Ga and we just beat Flordia a year ago so we are equal to them now, ATL 202

BlueByYou
8:41 amMay 2, 2020
This staff has a proven track record for finding and deveoping talent. I prefer to think they know what they are doing versus pooping on the parade.

5:11 pmMay 1, 2020
We have to fill the roster with some lesser taleneted kids also but KSR says hes a under the radar guy. So i expect his rating to jump up to a 4 star . Saban will be snifing around i’m sure. Hesays he all in on UK because he sees what every one in CF sees . A rising giant in 2020 AT

KyZoneBlitz
1:39 pmMay 17, 2020Permalink
The Stoops era doesnt give 2-shits about history, we beat em in 17 and was a yard away from 2 out of the past 3 last season. Same with Florida, yeah history, blah, blah, blah…. Stoops should have a winning record against the gators and if not for what seems to be the literal hand of God giving them just enough ridiculously lucky bounces, we would have a 4 game winning streak going. Yeah, I’m a die-hard UK Football-First Fan, and I know all about the histories and all the other B.S. I’m tellin ya now, this staff isnt hearing it, and these players that are on our squad dont give a damn about it either, they came here to WIN. Were loaded with upper-level talent across the board from the starters to 2nd and even some 3rd stringers, but the difference is this staffs ELITE ability to develop the talent once it gets to campus. I’ll be dropping a Grand on the Florida line, the Tennessee line, and 5 grand on the dirtybird line, maybe $250 on the Auburn game, lol. I may lose some money, but I Go to Sleep and Wake up Daily in KY Blue-Tinted Glasses, and any team next to maybe Bama or Clemson or the suckeyes, I’ll take my Cats this season including against uga!! GO CATS – STOOPSTROOPS BABY!!

KyZoneBlitz
1:39 pmMay 17, 2020Permalink
The Stoops era doesnt give 2-shits about history, we beat em in 17 and was a yard away from 2 out of the past 3 last season. Same with Florida, yeah history, blah, blah, blah…. Stoops should have a winning record against the gators and if not for what seems to be the literal hand of God giving them just enough ridiculously lucky bounces, we would have a 4 game winning streak going. Yeah, I’m a die-hard UK Football-First Fan, and I know all about the histories and all the other B.S. I’m tellin ya now, this staff isnt hearing it, and these players that are on our squad dont give a damn about it either, they came here to WIN. Were loaded with upper-level talent across the board from the starters to 2nd and even some 3rd stringers, but the difference is this staffs ELITE ability to develop the talent once it gets to campus. I’ll be dropping a Grand on the Florida line, the Tennessee line, and 5 grand on the dirtybird line, maybe $250 on the Auburn game, lol. I may lose some money, but I Go to Sleep and Wake up Daily in KY Blue-Tinted Glasses, and any team next to maybe Bama or Clemson or the suckeyes, I’ll take my Cats this season including against uga!! GO CATS – STOOPSTROOPS BABY!!

The most delusional fanbase in the world. Not just America. The world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT