ADVERTISEMENT

Can our O-line handle FL.st athletic D-line

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Fl.st Walker , and them guys are very very athletic big and fast . Just a bit worried about our line. Albeit i picked us to win straight up on my parlay card.

Reactions: Louisvillian
What concerns me is going to be depth on D line in the 2nd half. I like Bailey and Hearns but they look a little light in the weight. I hope that I,m wrong. I see us getting off to a quick lead but it,s going to be again how we finish and that means keeping our defense off the field. Anyone know what is the most plays we have ran in a scoring possession ???

Reactions: Louisvillian
What concerns me is going to be depth on D line in the 2nd half. I like Bailey and Hearns but they look a little light in the weight. I hope that I,m wrong. I see us getting off to a quick lead but it,s going to be again how we finish and that means keeping our defense off the field. Anyone know what is the most plays we have ran in a scoring possession ???
Quality Depth is where the Alabamas, Florida's ,Fl.St , Ohio St type teams always separate themselves from everybody else.

Fl.st Walker , and them guys are very very athletic big and fast . Just a bit worried about our line. Albeit i picked us to win straight up on my parlay card.
That is possibly the biggest key to this game. If our guys up front hold their own and our D doesn't revert back to the sloppy tackling from the 2nd half of last year's FSU, I like our chances big time.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT