ADVERTISEMENT

CAL's Young commits to UK

The poison from last year is still impacting the program. Rumor is when he visited last year players were telling him not to come there. A sure way to lose recruits is have current players telling recruits to stay away.
This is going to take some time. How bad was the staff, not only could they not capitalize on a Heisman they succeeded in having players actively recruit against you. Geez

Reactions: Louisvillian
The poison from last year is still impacting the program. Rumor is when he visited last year players were telling him not to come there. A sure way to lose recruits is have current players telling recruits to stay away.
This is going to take some time. How bad was the staff, not only could they not capitalize on a Heisman they succeeded in having players actively recruit against you. Geez
As you said, that stench is going to take awhile to completely leave the program.

Not sure many programs have ever nosedived so dramatically in a 2 year period (Oct 2016-Oct 2018). It still amazes how many warts LJ covered up during his time here.

Can’t wait for the season to get going, regardless of the thumping we might take in the opener.

Reactions: gocds
Not much of a surprise, I guess.

About a year ago, when Brownies was still off Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Rd, the group I was with, some of them knew Young and his family. He and his dad were there. Both were decked out in UK gear, so no surprise at all.

Reactions: gocds
About a year ago, when Brownies was still off Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Rd, the group I was with, some of them knew Young and his family. He and his dad were there. Both were decked out in UK gear, so no surprise at all.
UofL had zero shot - he decided on uk during his freshman year and was simply enjoying the attention of being recruited. No big deal - good luck to him.

Dumerville's High School- St Thomas Aquinas plays 7-A FB in FLA

They have seven (7) former players in the NFL today.

I'll take an equally rated, and some lower rated, player from there over a player from KY 2-A CAL any day of the week.

I'd be ignorant not to. ;)
Both are good players....but star rankings don't really tell the story of who will be what....Satterfield and Stoops have both done a good job with lower end players and making them solid college players....

But to the guy above...maybe you'd rather have Dumerville....but if you don't get him (which it's likely you won't)....getting Young wouldn't be a yawn rather than getting neither.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
And you’d be ignorant to do so.
Every Bruner I've ever known have all been d---a---s. Dumervil is rated at 94 plus, Young 89plus. Dumervil wins. Dumervil has offers from Alabama, LSU, Georgia, you know, the SEC schools that count. So, Junior, who's ignorant now? That's right little fella, you are. Head off to the fam reunion now.

Every Bruner I've ever known have all been d---a---s. Dumervil is rated at 94 plus, Young 89plus. Dumervil wins. Dumervil has offers from Alabama, LSU, Georgia, you know, the SEC schools that count. So, Junior, who's ignorant now? That's right little fella, you are. Head off to the fam reunion now.

Young had offers from Georgia, Michigan and OSU. Not much of a difference

Wish him well, bro. Not sure why anyone would pass up what the Ville offers but to each their own. I’d take our vibrant campus, old Louisville and bandidos over anything in Lex, bro, anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT