ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari reached out to Knicks

what a dumb thing to do. 1) no pro franchise will have any interest in him which makes him look bad. 2) let's UK know they are not his ideal situation which will make him look bad to the fan base. 3) even if it serves to get more money from UK to keep from looking around, that again just makes him look bad. just a very curious move on his part.

what a dumb thing to do. 1) no pro franchise will have any interest in him which makes him look bad. 2) let's UK know they are not his ideal situation which will make him look bad to the fan base. 3) even if it serves to get more money from UK to keep from looking around, that again just makes him look bad. just a very curious move on his part.
This is just another marketing ploy by Cal....keeps him in the news

popcorn-Terrell-Owens.jpg

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Hahahahahahahahaha

Seriously if you think he's leaving Lex (where's he's a god because he brings in #1 classes, but not titles) for the friggin Knicks disaster, you're something special

*watch this be the ONE effing time when he actually does*

The Knicks organization is a dumpster fire right now, and I could see that enormous ego Calipari has wanting a shot at putting it out, but the Knicks aren't interested. That's why Calipari says he's not interested in the Knicks. He got his feed back.

Cal leaks these sort of things every time a big "name" NBA job opens up or a team with a prominent UK player on it needs a coach. He does it for publicity and the occasional raise. It keeps his name out there and makes him seem like a hot commodity.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Any NBA team saying they want Cal is like someone saying they want hemorrhoids. Those big long ones that hang out like a mud flap on an eighteen wheeler. He is a media hoar who likes hearing his name thrown around through fake news. I hope he stays at Lexington until they start to treat him like they did Tubby. Now that is a freak show I'd pay to watch.

Reactions: Niterider55
I always found it hilarious how UK owns the menopause set, lol. These older closet racists all rave about hair do's, corn row heat, and highly sexualized images which makes them all huddle together and worsen the air with yet more, reinforcing their strange lusts and affiliations. I'm sure they would mix the Chuck Hayes Milk Shake themselves if allowed to, ha ha. I have not seen this to such an extent anywhere else, although I admit I don't pay a lot of attention to Alabama football.

636248432638529053-Baileys-kentucky.jpg

I always found it hilarious how UK owns the menopause set, lol. These older closet racists all rave about hair do's, corn row heat, and highly sexualized images which makes them all huddle together and worsen the air with yet more, reinforcing their strange lusts and affiliations. I'm sure they would mix the Chuck Hayes Milk Shake themselves if allowed to, ha ha. I have not seen this to such an extent anywhere else, although I admit I don't pay a lot of attention to Alabama football.

636248432638529053-Baileys-kentucky.jpg
Underrated post.

Reactions: Senore2006
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT