ADVERTISEMENT

Caftan here ... coming over to shake your hand.

Jan 12, 2008
College sports are about rivalries. (Some always go overboard.)

Being a U.K. fan automatically makes me want to see UL lose. However, I'm man enough to walk over and shake a man's hand when he deserves it.

UL Fball deserves the handshake. Barring injury, I expect you'll be in the playoffs.

Hopefully, we can get our dumpster fire turned around to at least create some intrigue when the two teams play.

Job well done today.

We want the dumpster fire to get better too. We want that game at the end of the season to mean something to both sides for post season play. Makes football better for the state. Get better, we want you to compete with us. I respectfully, sincerely mean that.

We want the dumpster fire to get better too. We want that game at the end of the season to mean something to both sides for post season play. Makes football better for the state. Get better, we want you to compete with us. I respectfully, sincerely mean that.
You sir, are a gentleman. Great game!

Thanks for the congratulations gentleman. I know that may not have been an easy thing to do. Congrats on your win as well.

Reactions: atiba

No we dont.

WKU can rep the State.
SuCkS can ---------------------------------.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
No we dont.

WKU can rep the State.
SuCkS can ---------------------------------.

To each their own. I want them to get better. I want them to try to compete with us. Don't get me wrong, I want to beat them every game, but I want it to mean something.

Last two years we got to giggle because we kept them from being bowl eligible. Big whoop.

This year, if things go well, their rallying cry will be to try to knock us out of the playoff or NYD 6 bowl. It won't be about doing anything to improve their standing, it will just be about bringing us down.

I want a game that means something to both teams

Reactions: 65bird
While I think this original poster is sincere, I want a "Florida streak" against them! If you ever consider "getting soft" in your stance of dislike for the kittys you only need to read their message boards, or listen to their talk shows.

Ninety-nine percent of their fan base hates the University of Louisville, the City of Louisville, the residents of Louisville, the children of Louisville, the elderly of Louisville, etc. It's just a fact, you can either face it or deny the truth.

They hate us, and I return the favor.

While I think this original poster is sincere, I want a "Florida streak" against them! If you ever consider "getting soft" in your stance of dislike for the kittys you only need to read their message boards, or listen to their talk shows.

Ninety-nine percent of their fan base hates the University of Louisville, the City of Louisville, the residents of Louisville, the children of Louisville, the elderly of Louisville, etc. It's just a fact, you can either face it or deny the truth.

They hate us, and I return the favor.

Rivalries are not about 'getting soft.' Don't mistake my willingness to acknowledge my rival's success as my desire to see you win. I'd be happy to see Clemson beat UL and Fla State beat Clemson and the playoff spot go to Clemson. (That scenario would be a nightmare for the committee.)

I don't buy into the fan bases hating each other on a personal level. Most of us just hate each other's school. (That's what makes a rivalry!) I know there are idiots in every fanbase that do and say stupid things. The stupid ones get the attention and people use them to paint the entire fanbase with the same stroke. Most of us simply hate to lose to the other, or watch the other team win titles. I don't think most rational fans dislike people. We dislike programs.

As much as I dislike all things UL I'm man enough to walk over and shake the hand when a man/team deserves it. (You deserved it yesterday.) I do expect UL to get a shot at the 4 team playoff this year. I also think your QB (barring injury) will continue putting up insane #'s and be in running for the Heisman. The tip of my hat and my expectations for the rest of the season are not being soft or an attempt to be politically correct. We're rivals!

Last edited:
College sports are about rivalries. (Some always go overboard.)

Being a U.K. fan automatically makes me want to see UL lose. However, I'm man enough to walk over and shake a man's hand when he deserves it.

UL Fball deserves the handshake. Barring injury, I expect you'll be in the playoffs.

Hopefully, we can get our dumpster fire turned around to at least create some intrigue when the two teams play.

Job well done today.

I was cheering for the RED today, I watched and enjoyed every minute of that massacre.

OK, which one of you jerkweeds was at Gameday? Every U of L event is like Where's Waldo, looking for the dbag dressed head to toe in blue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT