ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Bama

Mar 14, 2011
No Bama in the playoffs this year. Lose to Auburn in the Iron Bowl!! Wait....they only have two losses so they will probably be #2 in the rankings this week!

Reactions: earsky
lol.....bama just wasn't it this year. After the first couple games that was pretty clear....then LSU found a quarterback.

I think Bama ends up going to the NY6 games because ....well...bama. BUT they may have won their last game until next season starts.

Almost bettting Bama ends up in the Cotton against the group of 6 team.

Bama played bad. Not as bad as we played today but bad just the same. They made a ton of mistakes including the last mistake which cost them a chance to do something with around a minute to go. I will say it was a fun game to watch which is saying something when speaking about SEC football. It's usually as boring as watching wet paint dry.

Bama played bad. Not as bad as we played today but bad just the same. They made a ton of mistakes including the last mistake which cost them a chance to do something with around a minute to go. I will say it was a fun game to watch which is saying something when speaking about SEC football. It's usually as boring as watching wet paint dry.
Little mistakes and foolish penalties cost them both this game and the loss to LSU. A lack of discipline which you do not normally see in a Nick Saban coached team.

Gary Danielson said yesterday that the coordinators and assistant coaches would prefer to have needles stuck in their eyes rather than endure the upcoming film session they will have from Saban.

lol.....bama just wasn't it this year. After the first couple games that was pretty clear....then LSU found a quarterback.

I think Bama ends up going to the NY6 games because ....well...bama. BUT they may have won their last game until next season starts.

Almost bettting Bama ends up in the Cotton against the group of 6 team.
If Tua plays they win. Mack Jones was dog sh#t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT