ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Brown

CARDSAgainstHumanity

500+
Gold Member
May 3, 2022
Can anyone explain what Satterfield is thinking in terms of Bryan Brown? Can’t fire his personal friend? Brown has incriminating photos of the head coach? Make it make sense.

Because, pick one or more:

"The guys played hard"

"We just need to make more plays"

"The other team made good adjustments"

"(insert team here) played a great game"

"The other team is a great football team with a good coach"

I'm sure it's the players faults and not BB scheme. I mean hell, it all works on the white board, right?

Because, pick one or more:

"The guys played hard"

"We just need to make more plays"

"The other team made good adjustments"

"(insert team here) played a great game"

"The other team is a great football team with a good coach"

I'm sure it's the players faults and not BB scheme. I mean hell, it all works on the white board, right?
We’re on to Cincinnati

Can anyone explain what Satterfield is thinking in terms of Bryan Brown? Can’t fire his personal friend? Brown has incriminating photos of the head coach? Make it make sense.
I can't. But it doesn't look like we can tackle (or "cover" receivers) so I'm not sure what style of defense would "work" for us. :rolleyes:

Peace

The thing that gets me is Brown, while he was DC, his main group was cornerbacks-safeties. They have been terrible. The decent players have transferred. High school recruiting has been terrible. The transfers haven’t been great. Players have regressed.

That is what we all have saw and continue to see…poor CB-S play. You think it is a talent issue until the data tells you other wise. Whenever a new player comes into the “system” they don’t perform. When players transfer they succeed i.e Craig Yeast. That is scheme-technique-effort which is all on the coach.

Keeping him was a mistake. Kind of figured that but it was Satterfields call to make. That is why he will be fired.

Reactions: 2330859
I can't. But it doesn't look like we can tackle (or "cover" receivers) so I'm not sure what style of defense would "work" for us. :rolleyes:

Peace
I think we should run a version of a common defense that is ran in the pros. It will appeal to recruits....

ADVERTISEMENT