ADVERTISEMENT

Brown & Williamson Club Access

acf1016

One-Star Poster
Feb 27, 2017
I just relocated my seats to section 230 and saw online that this section has access to the B & W Club. Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks for the help.

I'm pretty sure that no 200 level ticket has B&W access, but I could be wrong.

I believe the seats that belong to the Boxes above directly do, but I agree none of the other seats do not. I am in 227 and do not have access..

Last edited:
I just relocated my seats to section 230 and saw online that this section has access to the B & W Club. Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks for the help.

Well, it's a $700 donation per seat, so, yes, you'll have access. You better have access. I'd be pissed if I didn't have access.

Sorry for this news. B&W access requires 300 level seats. If you make friends with the usher at the top of your aisle he might let you enter. They are not as strict about as they used to be.

acf, I've got a pair of seats in the B&W Club I can make available. Give me a text or email if you're interested. You can drop the seats you have.

kzipperle@mail.com
(502) 299-9907

We relocated this season to about 30 rows closer to the field for the same price because we added a 5th. We're now like right outside the tunnel in the second sections in the corner behind the goal posts

Thanks for the input guys. Talk to the ticket staff and section 230 does have B&W access.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT