--Trya and Brohm meet in Indy
--Then Brohm meets with Bobinski
--Family get together including Oscar--who later returned home last nite
--Agent also in W Laf yesterday
--Agent still in W Laf today
If JB is staying why not just say it?

Reactions: shanny69
This is not going to end well for you.

If it was a sure thing that brohm was staying at Purdue then why would there be so much silence today? What’s there to “work out”. I’d bet he’s finalizing the details with Louisville because speculation all day long does not HELP with recruiting. He’s going to Louisville. Said it yesterday. Saying it again today.

Few comments to all of the above----we want Brohm, but he hasn't proven that he is worth top 10 coach money, yet. If you all pay top 10 coach money, thats a big investment, but everyone knows there are comparable hires that we can easily pull in for 3.5-4 million that could/would be just as successful.

Also, love the statement about having the 2nd best recruiting class in West, thats funny.......
Maybe for Louisville, but not at Purdue. He is now at the #25 class in 2019 without one recruit that is still to decide that would move it up a few more notches. Brohm took over an absolute mess due to the AD. This year they are 6-6 but 5 of the losses coming with a total of 11 points with some one else's recruits save 3-4 players. I would say that speaks volumes about his abilities as a coach. Is he worth top 10 pay? He is at Purdue.

Reactions: BleedinGold
If it was a sure thing that brohm was staying at Purdue then why would there be so much silence today? What’s there to “work out”. I’d bet he’s finalizing the details with Louisville because speculation all day long does not HELP with recruiting. He’s going to Louisville. Said it yesterday. Saying it again today.
I wouldn't think his agent and himself are sitting in his office at PU working out a Louisville contract..but I'm sure you think they were off somewhere clandestine holed up in motel room.."speculation all day long does not HELP recruiting" is only at your end. As of now we still have a coach and full staff ...all on the road including CJB who is headed up to Chicago later today

If you were leaving one job for another, would you have your agent there all day on the campus you were leaving..on the day you were supposed to decide?
Asking a serious question
If reviewing contract(s), terms, etc - absolutely.

Reactions: td75
I wouldn't think his agent and himself are sitting in his office at PU working out a Louisville contract..but I'm sure you think they were off somewhere clandestine holed up in motel room.."speculation all day long does not HELP recruiting" is only at your end. As of now we still have a coach and full staff ...all on the road including CJB who is headed up to Chicago later today
He’s not headed to Chicago tonight by the way.

Reactions: Cue Card
He better be making a GD decision tonight, not out running the countryside! I hope Vince put a timeline on this bull butter...!

Maybe.....but I’ve been spot on right this entire time. So who’s the idiot?

B/C, the majority of us UL fans on here are diehards and debate and talk about sports with an objective view. You come on the UL site, hiding behind a screen name talking crap on our board. Makes you an idiot. As I said in numerous other posts---JB may or may not come here, but either way UL will be fine. We made a pretty decent basketball hire recently and I have confidence in VT, he will do the same for football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT