ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Van Gorder Salary

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
The details of his contract have finally been released. He is making $950k/yr. Not sure there was this big a demand for his services. I guess we shall see. Fortunately for him, Peter Sirmon set a very low bar.

The details of his contract have finally been released. He is making $950k/yr. Not sure there was this big a demand for his services. I guess we shall see. Fortunately for him, Peter Sirmon set a very low bar.

Its doubtful we would have needed to pay that much to get him. He has a mediocre record and nobody seemed to be looking to make him DC again any time soon.

Actually no one here knows whether he was in demand or not. Plus when he was canned at Norte Dame Kelly was simply looking for a scape goat and VanGorder was very convenient. Of course, we all hope he proves to be worth his salary.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Actually no one here knows whether he was in demand or not. Plus when he was canned at Norte Dame Kelly was simply looking for a scape goat and VanGorder was very convenient. Of course, we all hope he proves to be worth his salary.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Kelly may have needed a scape goat but lets not act like his defense wasn't terrible at ND the year he got fired. I'm sure there was tons of demand for a guy that most people just snicker at when they hear we hired him.

You’re not paying the man, you’re paying the position. Got to keep it out there that the UofL gig pays well. Attracts future coaches.

I just stopped by to wish you guys luck in tonight's game against the tide. I usually watch your games on tv but tonight I'll be busy watching ND vs Michigan. I'm hoping for a Cardinal victory tonight! Get 'Er Done (Huge Dale Earnhardt fan - gone but never forgotten).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT