ADVERTISEMENT

Breakout Players

rentalman

6000+
Dec 4, 2002
At the ACC Media the CJ Writer asked Jaylon Smith and Jonathan Greenard to name their
"Players that will make a name for themselves this year". Their responses were:

Smith - Emonee Spence - Found this interesting because BP was really high on this guy prior to his freshmen year. He go hurt early his freshmen year, redshirted and has not been heard from since. He will be a Junior eligibility wise this season. And with Smith, Dawkins and Fitzpatrick as the starters and some other talented guys behind them, just getting on the field will be an accomplishment in and of itself.

Greenard - Anthony Johnson - Found this one interesting as well. Redshirt Freshmen from the Miami area. There was talk last season when Alexander got injured the Coaches seriously considered pulling his redshirt. Big corner with a good head on his shoulders.

Now I am going to make my picks:

Offense - Colin Wilson - With LJ gone I expect much more of the running game to be shouldered by the Running Backs. I realize he was playing against Kent State & Murray State but I thought CW showed the skills and instincs of a good running back.

Defense - This was a tough one. I am going to go with CJ Avery. I think the move from Safety to Will LB will fit his skill set well.

Would like to hear your picks.

Reactions: gocds and taylord11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News