ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Muffet McGraw Retires

Notre Dame looking at $$$$$ like everyone else. Muffet's $1 million + salary and a 13-18 record didn't mix. There were also rumors that their was player dissension, Nicole Ivey, her assistant, was well liked by the players and had been influential on the recruiting trail.

Some pretty decent players left UND over the past few years because of "coaching/player" differences. Erin Boley was one. She had her moment in the sun with that 2018-19 squad and I won't miss her a bit. I'll never forget her having to take the podium in the KFC YUM! Center post game after that 33 point smacking Louisville gave them in February and that look on her face.

Her final post game presser at Louisville below:

Bye-bye, Muffer. Yes, you should have left after the first quarter...

--sonja--

Sonja, I know we were down to the wire with Maddie Westbeld a 6'2" forward in this current class. Do you see any of their recruits or players jumping ship?

I would love to have Samantha Bruenelle, her and Hailey Van Lith played together and won the Gold Medal in the 3x3 tournament at the World Cup.

I would love to have Samantha Bruenelle, her and Hailey Van Lith played together and won the Gold Medal in the 3x3 tournament at the World Cup.

I doubt anyone transfers from Notre Dame. Their head coach played and coached at Notre Dame and she's a players coach and very well liked. In fact, the #2 player committed right after the announcement.

Who was the number 2 player I know Paige Buechers who committed to UConn is number 1?

I looked it up it was Olivia Miles who is really good. They also got Sonia Citron, both girls played in the World Cup games on the same team with Verhulst. As good as they are remember Verhulst was the one who got the MVP award. All 3 of those girls are really good and fun to watch.
I thought Citron verbaled to UConn, maybe she changed her mind?

Reactions: FlavRunit
Yes your right, our recruit won the MVP. I watched a few of those games and she’s a good ball player. Maybe we still one more before it’s done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT