ESPN:
Dec 27 Military [UofL vs Navy]
Dec 26 Independence [UofL vs Arizona]

Sporting News:
Dec 27 Pinstripe [UofL vs Michigan St]

Athlon:
Dec 26 Quick Lane [UofL vs Army]

Reactions: cardfan16
bowl projections... pack it, puff it, pass it. repeat it.
what until a legalized marijuana company finally sponsors a Bowl and all the commercials in between will be sponsored by snack companies.

At this point, the only way we dont go bowling is if we suffer a major collapse.
We just need 2 wins between NC St, Cuse, UK.
I dont think we are beating UVA or Miami but I didnt think we would beat Wake either.

I hope they're right, but these people probably all had us projected in a Bowl last year in October.

I follow that stuff much too closely, so I can tell you that we were removed from most bowl projections after we struggled mightily before beating WKU by 3 in our 3rd game. And all of them had us out of the projections after we lost game 5 to FSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guardman
At this point, the only way we dont go bowling is if we suffer a major collapse.
We just need 2 wins between NC St, Cuse, UK.
I dont think we are beating UVA or Miami but I didnt think we would beat Wake either.

I wouldn’t call it a major collapse at this point. I think all of us recognize that we’ve got major limitations on the defensive side of the ball. The only game we are favored in is the home game against Syracuse.

Reactions: Guardman
What if against all odds we pull the upset Saturday ? We would have a shot at Charlotte! Just think about that.

bowl projections... pack it, puff it, pass it. repeat it.
what until a legalized marijuana company finally sponsors a Bowl and all the commercials in between will be sponsored by snack companies.
I think ALL of the taco bell, pizza hut, and KFC commercials are for people that are high..the new YUM! strategy...target stoners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT