ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen commits to The Ville!

Yep and at 4:01pm the UK fanbase will explode in anger that we got him. :D

I never really got into to this UL hatred thing. Maybe because I'm from south central Ky. There are many WKU fans, but when I left that area, it would take
Tommy Lee and a pack of blood hounds at least
3 days to find a UL fan to hate on.

Actually rooted for Unseld and Beard and even
Ellison back then. Of course, I'm not a big fan of UL
today, but it's still just a game played by over grown
kids in baggy shorts.

I never really got into to this UL hatred thing. Maybe because I'm from south central Ky. There are many WKU fans, but when I left that area, it would take

kids in baggy shorts.

I give you credit Pop. I have read your posts on RRs in which you say basically the same thing over there. I also read where you admonished the posters who come over here for the express purpose of trolling, then boasting about it on RRs. You "get it" in terms of how a visitor is supposed to conduct themselves when visiting a rival's board. Kudos, thanks, and sorry for the treatment you may get over there when Grover (KeepingItReal74) copies and pastes your comments on RRs.

He's a welcome addition, but he's still a freshman. Hopefully he's every bit as good as his hype. We have some solid players coming back with college playing time experience. If this young man can play decent defense, he'll get playing time but he's still a freshman.

I anticipate him to have 2016-17 VJ king impact. But the thing everyone is forgetting is what he brings to this team from a hair perspective. Losing Jay Henderson was a huge blow in the hair department and Bowen replaces him with just as much flare.

I think he'll see the court way more than King did his first year.

I think he'll see the court way more than King did his first year.
As I stated in another post, I saw Bowen play against New Albany in a televised game. CRP was at the game presumably to watch Langford. Apparently, he made an impact on someone else.

I anticipate him to have 2016-17 VJ king impact. But the thing everyone is forgetting is what he brings to this team from a hair perspective. Losing Jay Henderson was a huge blow in the hair department and Bowen replaces him with just as much flare.
During his visit last weekend, Pitino took him over to Jim Patterson Stadium to meet the baseball players. After seeing the players without their hats on he committed on the spot. That Pitino is a genius.

kids in baggy shorts.
Also from south central Ky. My main beef is with Indiana and Tennessee. Louisville is well down my list of schools to root against. I actually find myself rooting for them since joining the ACC

Reactions: Steelers2012
Also from south central Ky. My main beef is with Indiana and Tennessee. Louisville is well down my list of schools to root against. I actually find myself rooting for them since joining the ACC
Ah! The lesser of three evils. Duke, UNC or the Cards, hmmmmmm?

You have to be approaching my age to still have a beef with Tennessee.

kids in baggy shorts.
Easy guys to root for, especially Wes and Butch since they were state tournament heroes. Wonder how much material it would have taken to make Wes a set of baggies? The man had tree trunks for thighs.

Easy guys to root for, especially Wes and Butch since they were state tournament heroes. Wonder how much material it would have taken to make Wes a set of baggies? The man had tree trunks for thighs.
Yes, easy to like.
And , for me, they both considered UK, but were
smart enough to that the safer route due to the
deep south culture at that time.

Ah! The lesser of three evils. Duke, UNC or the Cards, hmmmmmm?

You have to be approaching my age to still have a beef with Tennessee.
Haha I'm not that old (not assuming you are) but I do live just a few miles from the Tennessee line. plenty of hate to go around for the entire state Of Tennessee

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT