ADVERTISEMENT

Bowden

He seems like the type that wears red to the games, except when we play Kentucky....
I don’t just where red when we play Kentucky, I wear red, black, and white. And if any blue is on me I wear a bandaid (for all my friends well versed in the bloods/crips rivalry)

And no, Kentucky hopefully loses every game. I’m not for the keep it in the State crowd. I really am starting not to care for WKU either, a lot of topper fans in Nashville think they’re on our level.

I have read a couple of UK fans saying there is video evidence that VT players surrounded Bowden at a pregame event the night before calling him vulgar and racist names. Has anyone seen or heard any evidence that actually occurred other than anecdotally from UK sources? If it did occur, I could see Bowden’s pregame actions in a different light. But so far, I’ve only heard of it from the same sources that originally claimed it was a VT player who punched Bowden and one of his own coaches, before the incident video surfaced. I’m not going to judge Bowden one way or another, but I would like to view this “other” video evidence if it exists.

cathouse, Today at 5:40 PM

Bozo is just another butt hurt Card fan. A real journalist would have reported on the incidents leading up to this going all the way back to Saturday at the Nascar track.
RB, like most news media today, report what they want you to read or hear so that they can help form your opinion based on their agenda.

If Bozo hasn't seen the video of VT players surrounding LB at the track and calling him a pu$$y n###er, then that makes him an even sorrier reporter for not gathering facts before reporting the "news.".
And no, the VT players were not using slang calling him my "n###a."

There is absolutely no place for this anywhere, but especially in collegiate sports, in my opinion.

I am sure Bozo wrote about that and condemned the VT players and also the scuffle started by VT PRIOR TO Lynn finally boiling over and b! tch slapping that punk from VT that was running his mout
h at Lynn.

LB should sue Bozo for defamation of character. Articles like this can negatively impact his future. RB is a sorry piece of Card scum IMO.

Knowing he sat in Jurich's lap and slurped up all that crap that went on at UL, and Bozo following those teams around like a little puppy dog without writing anything negative about UL until they were exposed, he sure doesn't have any business writing something negative about LBs character.
That video would be all over the internet if it existed. We saw what happened to those Cov Cath kids and if there was a video like that of actual racial slurs from a D1 football team, yeah we’d be seeing it everywhere.

The whole racial slurs thing I do not buy. And it’s hard to buy when it’s 2 teams that have several African American players all over their rosters.

I mean do you think the black players on VT would tolerate their own teammates saying those things to Bowden? It’s just hard to buy that, trash talk yeah. Maybe even his car was broken into by some unrelated person who lives in Charlotte, but I doubt VT players would be saying racial slurs.

I don’t know why they have to lie and justify the behavior. He lost his cool and hit him. No one hit him first. All he had to say was that he lost his cool and threw a punch. People understand. Lying just always makes things worse.

Bowden, Snell and Kash are the poster boys for Stoops’ classlessness. Can you imagine what their fans would say if Bowden played for us???

Reactions: earsky
Sorry for not knowing this but who do we open the season against next year? Based on recent schedules I’m thinking maybe The Baltimore Raves, or maybe the Patriots at Gillette.
Possibly it actually could be Clemson on the road. I’m thinking it will be Va Tech on the road.

I like big matchups in the opening week, gets people used to seeing our name on a weekend everyone is watching football.

2014 Miami
2015 Auburn
2017 Purdue
2018 Alabama
2019 Notre Dame

Sorry for not knowing this but who do we open the season against next year? Based on recent schedules I’m thinking maybe The Baltimore Raves, or maybe the Patriots at Gillette.

We know the dates and times for the OOC games.. ACC 2020 schedule hasn't been released, but it's clear we open against a conference opponent. It's strange not knowing who the opener is. Usually, we know years in advance.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2020/team/louisville

Reactions: OlhamCardinal
We know the dates and times for the OOC games.. ACC 2020 schedule hasn't been released, but it's clear we open against a conference opponent. It's strange not knowing who the opener is. Usually, we know years in advance.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2020/team/louisville
I think with ESPN trying to buyout the SEC on CBS deal, they may want to hold off on scheduling until they know for certain what games they will carry.

The SEC on ABC will completely alter their plans as now they’ll add a marquee game every week and everything else will have to shift elsewhere.

I think with ESPN trying to buyout the SEC on CBS deal, they may want to hold off on scheduling until they know for certain what games they will carry.

The SEC on ABC will completely alter their plans as now they’ll add a marquee game every week and everything else will have to shift elsewhere.

In '19, the ACC released the conference schedule in January, so we should know soon.

davecmc said:

Yes Lefors4ever is way off base (which sounds like a troll name btw - no one picks a player from 15 years ago and puts “4ever” in a recently created user name). Bowden is the type of kid who brings a program down. Just today I saw him punch a coach and scream in the faces of 2 teammates to humiliate them on national TV. He’d be a cancer if he stays. Dude runs hard, but his act is old and he would fracture that team with his antics over a prolonged time. I hope he stays.

I’ve been a member and consistent poster of this forum since 2017 I believe. I have a degree from UofL. What about you partner?

Do you even know who Stefan LeFors is and why he’s important to our University? Bet not, you probably showed up when we joined the ACC during the L1C4 days when it was cool, some of us remember Conference USA days and how those guys fought to get us to the Big East and eventually the ACC. So 4ever is a shoutout to those guys, because Johnny come lately fans like you probably didn’t even know we played football back in those days.

Those of us that were in college during those years remember the classic games against Marquette and Memphis State when Cream and Cal bowed down to Rick in Freedom Hall every year. When John L and Bobby after ran opponents out of our stadium.
[/quote]
I don’t know if you are a uk fan trolling or not (and really don’t care either way) but I will point out you just accused someone of just showing up when the CARDS joined the ACC while in the same breath noted you have been a member since 2017. Lol

I’ve been a member and consistent poster of this forum since 2017 I believe. I have a degree from UofL. What about you partner?

Do you even know who Stefan LeFors is and why he’s important to our University? Bet not, you probably showed up when we joined the ACC during the L1C4 days when it was cool, some of us remember Conference USA days and how those guys fought to get us to the Big East and eventually the ACC. So 4ever is a shoutout to those guys, because Johnny come lately fans like you probably didn’t even know we played football back in those days.

Those of us that were in college during those years remember the classic games against Marquette and Memphis State when Cream and Cal bowed down to Rick in Freedom Hall every year. When John L and Bobby after ran opponents out of our stadium.

I don’t know if you are a uk fan trolling or not (and really don’t care either way) but I will point out you just accused someone of just showing up when the CARDS joined the ACC while in the same breath noted you have been a member since 2017. Lol
This is the last time I’m getting into this topic.

But he told me that I’m a new poster and my name sounds like a troll name. I pointed out I’ve been posting here for a decent amount of time. He said that LeFors sounds like a troll name, and I’m assuming it’s because the poster probably doesn’t even know anything about Stefan LeFors

I had a different name on the Scout boards and had posted there before that. (Forgot the password)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT