ADVERTISEMENT

BOT and the AD

Vestavia57

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 7, 2017
Should resign. They have been overseeing a $65 million expansion of Cardinal stadium and they just now determined that they will have 4000 less sets of revenue.
They are a joke. The real reason is the powers want our stadium to be smaller than UKs stadium. When do we sue the company's that provide 10,000 sets to get our money back for installation of 4000 fewer sets. The architect
Needs to be looked at too.
They are showing their true colors now.

Last edited:
Reactions: wilkie01
If you get 60 million donated for a 10,000 seat expansion and only install 6,000 seats, does the contractors owe Uofl a 40% refund ?
How will the reduced revenue effect ticket prices?

Well, with the revised seating, PJCS's capacity will be 61,000. Kroger Field seats as many, so being as big is insulting enough to BBN. But, I agree. The BOT has got to go. The jury is still out regarding Tyra.

As I just stated on another thread concerning this topic I believe Eric Crawford unearthed the original plans for the expansion. I think the added capacity on those plans was around 5,900. I am a Jurich fan, but I believe per Crawford’s research that the previous regime (Jurich & Co) might have mislead us.

You cannot take bids on a project like this without stating the number of seats to be installed 10,000 seats cost a lot more than 6,000.
This is proof that someone with the new guys are going to try sinking the ship

Because someone is a straight up lair.

As I just stated on another thread concerning this topic I believe Eric Crawford unearthed the original plans for the expansion. I think the added capacity on those plans was around 5,900. I am a Jurich fan, but I believe per Crawford’s research that the previous regime (Jurich & Co) might have mislead us.
Building projects can have 10,20,30 revised architectural plans. Just another topic that Crawford acts the expert.

Building projects can have 10,20,30 revised architectural plans. Just another topic that Crawford acts the expert.
That is is true.
When and who agreed to 6000 seats and can uofl refund the fans that donated to a 10,000 seat expansion. Why is this TOP secert.

I think this has been debunked. I remember Jurich stating 6000 last spring or late 2016. That was also posted on another board.

That is is true.
When and who agreed to 6000 seats and can uofl refund the fans that donated to a 10,000 seat expansion. Why is this TOP secert.

This wasn’t top secret. I remember this being stated by one of the Jurich’s last spring or late 2016. Also I believe it was adjusted to meet the donations collected; and/or projected over runs. As I recall they Jurich did want to wait. We’re we not going to build it because it’s 6000 instead of 10,000. No. Closing the end with the two new screens and just the look will be great for our stadium. And it should be louder.

I would think something this big should
have been discussed in a public forum.
What happened to transparency?
Lol what a joke

Crawford stated in a tweet that the architectural plans he has seen show a specific figure of 5,171 total added seats, including all club room seats and suites. If that is correct, the final capacity will be 60,171 (55,000 + 5,171).

EDIT: Crawford reported the date on the Drawings as Feb 2017. But as another poster mentions, drawings/renderings can be revised "hourly". So who knows what the drawing originally stated. Or when and if any change was made.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT