ADVERTISEMENT

Bold Prediction

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I haven’t posted in a long time, but I am very excited about the season starting tonight. I thought that I would give you all a bold prediction (it’s only mine and I’m sure that I’ll be wrong lol) before the season starts tonight so here it is, our QB Cunningham will be one of the candidates for the Heisman trophy. I think he’ll put up big numbers this season.

Enjoy the college football season everyone!!

I haven’t posted in a long time, but I am very excited about the season starting tonight. I thought that I would give you all a bold prediction (it’s only mine and I’m sure that I’ll be wrong lol) before the season starts tonight so here it is, our QB Cunningham will be one of the candidates for the Heisman trophy. I think he’ll put up big numbers this season.

You dream big MD. We would become The Land of QBs. Go Cards!

Reactions: gocds
If our defense continues to improve and we get our punting game figured out we could have a great year. Cunningham played a good game we didn’t have very good field position tonight but we were able to overcome it. We gave WKU great field position but we were able to overcome that as well. I have to give WKU some credit they were a lot better than I thought they would be.

Reactions: Mayoman
Anyone else remember the hype about him when he was recruited and signed with the Cards?

"He is not Lamar J.; good but he is very good at what he does and will make you forget about Lamar." Or something to that effect.

Well that was pretty prophetic don't ya think? He is VERY GOOD at what he does.:D

MD is correct he very well could be a Heisman Candidate. That was actually mentioned last night. I doubt he could win it this year, but being selected as a candidate and going to NY would be pretty darn good. Would set him up for a legit run next year.

I’m in agreement with the OP with his comments about Cunningham. But UofL needs to win games, a LOT of games. In addition, we need to avoid any blowouts, period (Clemson comes to mind) and we NEED to keep Micale healthy. Those things and 300 yard passing games in the ACC will lead to much discussion of a Heisman run. WTH we are already QB University if you look at the number of NFL QBs developed at UofL over the past 20+ years.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

I still say this, Bobby’s failure in Year 2 was going all in on Puma Pass even though Micale was clearly the best option. He was dead set on Bobby 1.0 offense and to make Pass prove he’s a genius.

The team and fans all saw Micale dominate, but Bobby didn’t.

Reactions: gocds

I don't think the schedule is good enough this year - but he can get in the conversation which will set him up nicely for next year where he'll get his shot at Clemson.

I don't think the schedule is good enough this year - but he can get in the conversation which will set him up nicely for next year where he'll get his shot at Clemson.
If (and a big IF) Hawking and Tutu are back next year, we could be in for a big season.But, losing those 2 along with Dez? It may push him to leave if he has draft stock, especially with his injury history. A year ago we weren’t even thinking about having multiple NFL Caliber guys or Heisman candidates, what a year!

I think this is the year to strike for another Heisman for MC.

ADVERTISEMENT