ADVERTISEMENT

Bold prediction

I saw Tua play over in Honolulu his senior year. There were about 30 people in the stands wearing “ROLL TUA ROLL!” T-shirts. Whenever I would tell folks over there how excited we were about getting him, many would say, “Wait until you see his lil bruh! He’s even better!”

LOL, of course his little brother is better.

636700417837352900-Louisville-vs-Alabama-cover.jpg
EeRkoeLOH1pOqlAY_ivO9hIBs4XgriHVW7isqmuTMBKbQA

I hate to sound like Mr Obvious, but if we are to make a game of it, have a chance to win, it will be because of our line play. They have to hold their own.

Shouldn’t that be “Captain” obvious? Just sayin’ that’s all. :p:D:)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
You need to just sit there and look pretty. Let us do the talkin' :p:D

It's a different "Mr." Obvious. ;)

Reactions: gocds
It comes down to execution!

1. Ball control
2. No turnovers
3. No drive killing penalties
4. Self control by the coaches and players.
5. Total adherence to the game plan.
6. And we rip off heads and $hit down thier necks!
7. And when get the lead, we keep pouring it on and never play the run out the clock game.
8. "To believe is to be strong"!
howard-schnellenberger-1989-collegiate-collection-louisville.png

I hope these are the helmets we wear.
The red chrome is sharp, but.....there are several teams out there with similar helmets.

That helmet IS the U of L helmet. It's the one we should be wearing and promoting. When people see it, they know it is THE University of Louisville.

Nobody has to guess who's playing when they see the FSU, Miami, Clemson, Michigan, Mich St, tOSU, Wisc, WVU, Texas, or any other TRADITIONAL power's helmets. That's how you build tradition.

Not playing musical helmets, because "the recruits like em".

How's that worked out for us BTW with top 250 recruits?

Oh well. Whatever we wear...GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Saban is something ridiculous like 10-1 at covering the spread in the first game of the season at Alabama. Bama is usually the most vulnerable to an upset in games 3-5. Bobby is historically good in the first game of the season too. I’m glad the governors cup was moved to the last game

I hope you guys don’t take a lot from this game, this is possibly the most talented Bama team I’ve ever seen. Cards are gonna be fine against most teams they play, Bama just on a different level right now.

I hope you guys don’t take a lot from this game, this is possibly the most talented Bama team I’ve ever seen. Cards are gonna be fine against most teams they play, Bama just on a different level right now.
Go ahead if that makes you feel better. Alabama was putting forth the effort they might put forward against a typical sacrificial opening team tonight. We will be lucky to win 7 games and that is just the type of program we will be under Petrino 2.0.

Go ahead if that makes you feel better. Alabama was putting forth the effort they might put forward against a typical sacrificial opening team tonight. We will be lucky to win 7 games and that is just the type of program we will be under Petrino 2.0.
Why don’t you turn in your fan card now and find another team. It won’t hurt anyone’s feelings.

Really? I've been watching Bama for awhile, and this was one of the worst efforts I've seen from them in a long time. So many mistakes, inconsistent play. Louisville held strong early even with the score because they had one big failure every series. At the end, they kinda gave up. That first Louisville TD was a gift from an undiscplined Bama team, getting TWO personal foul calls on 3rd and forever plays. Bama may be great in a while, but they weren't last night at all. Tua is going to be a turnover machine too, but they will still outscore most opponents.

This is no basis for your comment other than you believe Petrino is above criticism and you like mediocrity.
First you say you were CBP’s biggest fan and now you want to run him out of town after a game against the best team in the country. If I like mediocrity it would mean I like your posts, which I don’t.

First you say you were CBP’s biggest fan and now you want to run him out of town after a game against the best team in the country. If I like mediocrity it would mean I like your posts, which I don’t.
Have I said even once he should be fired? Learn to read. What I have said is true whether you like it or not. We will not be a top program with Petrino leading us.

Have I said even once he should be fired? Learn to read. What I have said is true whether you like it or not. We will not be a top program with Petrino leading us.
It’s game 1. We’re not firing Petrino now. There’s no coach in waiting so I don’t want to read about your belly aching all season. If you’re a fan of U of L find something positive and don’t dwell on negatives (if you are a fan that you say you are).

It’s game 1. We’re not firing Petrino now. There’s no coach in waiting so I don’t want to read about your belly aching all season. If you’re a fan of U of L find something positive and don’t dwell on negatives (if you are a fan that you say you are).
It isn't my job to invent positive things to say. If you want to live in a rainbow and unicorn world, that's your problem. You guys are starting to sound like the old Kragthore brigade.

Looks more like I am comparing the old Kragthorpe crowd to you.

Nice try, but i never did like Krags. But for the record, u still are comparing Bobby to Krags, and i don't remember Krags winning us an Orange Bowl, having a winning team in the SEC, produce a Heisman winner, fielding teams that have hosted College Game Days, yada yada yada. The defend Bobby crowd im happy to be a part of.

Nice try, but i never did like Krags. But for the record, u still are comparing Bobby to Krags, and i don't remember Krags winning us an Orange Bowl, having a winning team in the SEC, produce a Heisman winner, fielding teams that have hosted College Game Days, yada yada yada. The defend Bobby crowd im happy to be a part of.

Anyone that uses English as their primary language and is reasonably literate would understand I was not comparing Petrino to Kragthorpe.

Anyone that uses English as their primary language and is reasonably literate would understand I was not comparing Petrino to Kragthorpe.

U absolutely did when u compared the pro Bobby crowd to the pro Kragthorpe crowd. Why is that so hard for u to understand?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT