ADVERTISEMENT

Bold prediction

Really? I've been watching Bama for awhile, and this was one of the worst efforts I've seen from them in a long time. So many mistakes, inconsistent play. Louisville held strong early even with the score because they had one big failure every series. At the end, they kinda gave up. That first Louisville TD was a gift from an undiscplined Bama team, getting TWO personal foul calls on 3rd and forever plays. Bama may be great in a while, but they weren't last night at all. Tua is going to be a turnover machine too, but they will still outscore most opponents.

Most talented, I didn't say best that id ever seen. Saban has typically built a strong running game and a very good defense and used the defense to win. This team has it on both sides of the ball a lot of these kids were making plays as true freshman in the national championship game last year, hence most talented. It was the first game of the year of course it was ugly, how do you get Tua being a turnover machine based on what? Through the first two games he's completed 75% of his passes has no interceptions or any other turnovers are we watching the same kid? U Of L will be fine Petrino is always harder to play at the end of the season and its a down year for the ACC other than Clemson good luck Cards!!!

Really? I've been watching Bama for awhile, and this was one of the worst efforts I've seen from them in a long time. So many mistakes, inconsistent play. Louisville held strong early even with the score because they had one big failure every series. At the end, they kinda gave up. That first Louisville TD was a gift from an undiscplined Bama team, getting TWO personal foul calls on 3rd and forever plays. Bama may be great in a while, but they weren't last night at all. Tua is going to be a turnover machine too, but they will still outscore most opponents.

Sorry Cards fans just had to bump this since I have been waiting for Tua to be a turnover machine as predicted by someone who has apparently not been watching them very long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT