ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby turners book

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
  • I can understand his frustration but heck why now. Then throwing Denny under bus rather true or not. Is just something this school and basketball program in particular doesn't need right now. With trying to battle the appeals committee . I'm sure those will say it happened eons ago true. But reality is perception and it just isn't a good look when you are trying to clean up a mess. It just seems the world is against us.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36168452/...-to-play-at-u-of-l-but-has-made-peace-with-it

White goes on to write that Earl Turner told his son that if he didn’t go to Louisville, his arrangement with police would be over, that he’d be arrested and sent to jail. Earl Turner told his son that the police chief and then coach Denny Crum knew. Bobby Turner never looked into any of that. And all these years later, he’s not interested in following it up. Jerry Eaves, a former Louisville player and current radio host for 1080 AM in Louisville, contacted Crum in Europe on vacation recently to ask him about Turner’s story. Eaves said Crum didn’t know anything about what Turner was alleging.

The NCAA isn't going to come into play on this situation. I'm more concerned about Eaves' willingness to disrespect UofL on his show at every opportunity he gets.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The NCAA isn't going to come into play on this situation. I'm more concerned about Eaves' willingness to disrespect UofL on his show at every opportunity he gets.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Yell Eaves somewhat disturbs me with his constant negative approach towards U of L. He constantly praises Cal and his players alot. I was told he has a problem with Rick which more than explains things. sour grapes. I don't listen to him anymore. Plus he is on a pro UK station 1080 right after that duche bag Jones.

Eaves is no source of anything worthwhile.

As for Turner, not exactly a great source himself. He needs to sell books, and everyone's obviously out for a buck.

Kinda humorous how people like hos, dropouts, and agendists are held up as someone the rest of us should listen to. Not me...

Reactions: gocds
Yell Eaves somewhat disturbs me with his constant negative approach towards U of L. He constantly praises Cal and his players alot. I was told he has a problem with Rick which more than explains things. sour grapes. I don't listen to him anymore. Plus he is on a pro UK station 1080 right after that duche bag Jones.
Bobby Turner was a 6' 4" power forward. He was NOT a shooting guard. Nothing was "taken away from him". He didn't go to school and he flunked out. I saw all his games at UL, and, as a fan, was disappointed when he was not back his senior year.
Eaves is upset that UL didn't show any interest in recruiting his son. What a jerk, cold calling Coach Crum when he is out of the country, and has no idea another "tell all" book has been written .

I agree 100% Flyer! Bobby Turner was an undersized power forward with limited skills.

For his size and build he had a successful career, but he was never a "shooting guard". I watched Turner play many a game for Male High School and the shortcomings he had in high school were never fixed at the collegiate level.

Now he wants to play the blame game? He only need to look as far as his bathroom mirror!

Reactions: trinity45 and zipp
I agree 100% Flyer! Bobby Turner was an undersized power forward with limited skills.

For his size and build he had a successful career, but he was never a "shooting guard". I watched Turner play many a game for Male High School and the shortcomings he had in high school were never fixed at the collegiate level.

Now he wants to play the blame game? He only need to look as far as his bathroom mirror!
So true, it is never the fault of the person, they have to blame others. I was in high school and remember that team with Turner, and to be totally honest don't remember him much at all at UofL. Now he needs to sell books and make stupid claims to justify his stance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT