ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Shirted Slapdicks

Banker85

One-Star Poster
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
What are the odds some brainless blue neck slap dick crashes the Game Day set on Saturday wearing an ugly azz kitty cat hole filled t shirt?? I surely hope I see one!!!!

You might see some early but the majority will be part of 80,000 strong filling Commonwealth for a bigger game. Anytime an SEC team is playing it commands the Nation's attentionI.
You might see some early but the majority will be part of 80,000 strong filling Commonwealth for a bigger game. Anytime an SEC team is playing it commands the Nation's attentionI.
80,000???

Nice try! 67000 less give back of 15000 = 52000 less 25% attrition cause your team blows so net 39000 attendance. Good luck slappy!

If you see one, buy them a beer and Cardinal T-shirt. It's what they really want.

Beer, Top 10 College football and a huge party vs Ale 8 One, Pop Warner and a sewing circle atmosphere.

All Aboard!

I wonder how many of those blue people show up with some Katina Powell sign not knowing they have to get preapproved to get into the area by the Gameday stage. You can almost bet though that there will be a few of those morons who still get in and troll us anyway. I just hope the Gameday crew points them out and cracks on them for their horrible football program.

So yeah...I kind of hope they show up. Will make for good comedy. I am recording the entire Gameday show since I will be on it myself when they feature our party caboose. I would LOVE to get a few quality smack worthy moment for those blue people if they embarrass themselves.

uk_makinghistoryonthegridironsince_wellnever.jpg

Grover Sales

An actual recent Grover (2Adulterers) post:

I am checking on having a giant banner made with a not so favorable image of Honest Bob Petrino with the neck brace and the words:Welcome To Uavel Home of College Sex SCANDALS..that ought to get some attention..[cheers][cheers][cheers]:cool2::cool2: I found some college students willing to take it to the GameDay site so don't be looking for me uavel goobers..I'll be in Lexington..

An actual recent Grover (2Adulterers) post:

I am checking on having a giant banner made with a not so favorable image of Honest Bob Petrino with the neck brace and the words:Welcome To Uavel Home of College Sex SCANDALS..that ought to get some attention..[cheers][cheers][cheers]:cool2::cool2: I found some college students willing to take it to the GameDay site so don't be looking for me uavel goobers..I'll be in Lexington..

Where else would a goober go to be a goober? Sounds logical to me.!

Go Aggies of NM State......upset the goobers.....please!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT