ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Gates Says "Mass Gatherings" May Not Return Without Global Vaccine...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
I'm hardly a Gates fan. But movers and shakers and garden variety do-gooders are hellbent on affecting your football tailgate, maybe permanently...

VIDEO LINK

We are in a new reality. I agree without a vaccine there won’t be any way to get back to normal. Will the virus fade like the flu in summer then come back?

At some point people have to go back to work but big gatherings may never be the same.

There is still no AIDS vaccine and life goes on NORMALLY. You never hear about it anymore. It was supposed to destroy us all according to “scientists”.

This will “go away” too.

Of course shutting in will take longer, because without exposure it will take longer to build immunity.

As far as “trust the science”?

I’m glad Columbus didn’t. ;)

Reactions: RomanOben
I'm hardly a Gates fan. But movers and shakers and garden variety do-gooders are hellbent on affecting your football tailgate, maybe permanently...

VIDEO LINK

Did not know he is a physician and scientist too! Money talks a lot for some folks. Any truth to the rumor he is a 'De-populationist ??? who has a vested financial interest in developing a vaccine for COVID 19? IDK. Rich do-gooders can be the worst kind of do-gooders.

This thread isn't about Gates. But he is representative of the intellectual elitists who think they know what's best for everyone. And too many have the money and influence to make what they think actually happen.

Whether logic prevails on this issue is TBD. I can easily see liability concerns trumping most reasonable outcomes. People's natural immunity protection or the availability of drugs to help everyone else may not be enough, at least not enough to resume activities the way they used to be...

Perhaps I “don’t get it” but I’m not sure why there is negatively toward Bill Gates and his wife. They seem to be putting their money where their mouth is. But maybe some of you can explain what the problem with him is.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Perhaps I “don’t get it” but I’m not sure why there is negatively toward Bill Gates and his wife. They seem to be putting their money where their mouth is. But maybe some of you can explain what the problem with him is.

I don’t have a “problem” with him per se, but let’s not forget this is a man -a mere mortal- with no college degree, much less a medical degree or formal training in public health. Let him go back to figuring out how to improve Microsoft Office.

Reactions: Blouman
There is still no AIDS vaccine and life goes on NORMALLY. You never hear about it anymore. It was supposed to destroy us all according to “scientists”.
Umm, AIDS is transmitted via more intimate settings, not via mass gatherings like tailgates. And scientists have been working on it for nearly 40 years, with great success.

Reactions: gocds and Guardman
And how many years did it take for a polio vaccine to be developed? We tend to forget that little tidbit and it could apply to today’s world and covid19. Testing is what is needed right how and the sooner the better. The economics of “knowing” who is infected as opposed to who isn’t is what will reopen the economy (sports included) sooner rather than later. A vaccine will come in time - a lot of time. But, of course, it behooves all of us to develop the vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT