ADVERTISEMENT

Big win...Tuesday is huge

gotta go steal one in South Bend!!!

Agree would be huge! We just need to have a goal of 2-1 every 3 game segment. We went 2-1 in our first and so far we are 1-0 in the second. That would put us at 12-6 if we did that but I think 10-8 is legit goal for this team. FSU bought us a little slack. ND would buy us some more.

If the same officials calling the North Carolina/Notre Dame game today are doing our game with Notre Dame you can count it as a loss for us!
The Officials are allowing Notre Dame to get away with basket interference, holding, over the back, traveling. While at the same time calling really BS calls against North Carolina!
Playing rupp is the only place worse than playing in South Bend for “home cooking” ❗️

If the same officials calling the North Carolina/Notre Dame game today are doing our game with Notre Dame you can count it as a loss for us!
The Officials are allowing Notre Dame to get away with basket interference, holding, over the back, traveling. While at the same time calling really BS calls against North Carolina!
Playing rupp is the only place worse than playing in South Bend for “home cooking” ❗️
Or 3 or 4 overtimes.

It's a game in South Bend. It's a loss. We'll win in Rupp before in South Bend. Remember the technical foul against Kyle Kuric? It is what it is. I'll say this - and it's not a commentary on this team or staff, I have said this for years - if we win in South Bend, I'll be extremely impressed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT