ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blew new recruiting strategy

carddead13

New Poster, Show Me Love
Aug 30, 2009
Jauk over in the Menopause board loves to call us transfer U. However, I find it interesting that the Yuts have a new recruiting strategy. Apparently since most of their great recruits( the ones OSU and Michigan didn't want) just aren't panning out, they just sit outside the Nebraska campus and wait until someone wants to transfer. This will be 4 from there in 2 years if they get him. I like to think of them as Graveyard U- where careers go to die.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-football/article72402647.html

Jauk is so dumb it's funny. He is a great provider of message board comedy. UL and UT lives rent free in that moron's head.

Jauk is best put on ignore but he posts so frequently that it is impossible to avoid his tin foil hat conspiracy theories. Unlimited internet and free time is a dangerous combination for such OCD fans. As noted, UofL lives in his head and it appears that he hates it more than he likes his own team. He is definitely one of the lead cheerleaders for the delusional gang. Not to say that he isn't entertaining at times but that kind of falls under the blind squirrel finding an acorn analogy.

Last year there was a giant huge kerfuffle when Jauk asked to get the email addy or the phone number of a coach because he had discovered a secret unstoppable play for The Cats to run and win games with. He made that sucker up himself, too!!

The ultimate irony was that he as 100% serious, lol. Talk about a message board raising the self-profile of those most in need, ha ha. Jauk is a gift...........a small one, lol, but a very consistent hater of Louisville. Those guys are like the panic version of passive aggressive.

"C'mon, you guys, you Thug U wankers!! I'll resent you to death." :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT