ADVERTISEMENT

BEN Boulware #10 for Clemson is a dirty player. the ACC protects him

Status
Not open for further replies.

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
Watching the BC Clemson game the BC fans have a right to b triggered. Boulware hits the BC QB in the head on a play and acts all innocent and tht clown Dabo does the same.

It was targeting clearly, and what do the ACC refs do? bail him out again. It is sad to watch this kid just break the rules and get no punishment for it.

That play was dirty and any Clemson fn that wants to defend this punk is just as sad. He is terrible for the sport.

If he was in the NFL and did that he would be suspended and fined, but since he plays for the ACC darling, it is just a simple penalty.

turning this trash off.

Trash player, trash coach to defend that.

He will get his someday.

Reactions: smoore45
He's a middle linebacker. A certain personality comes with that position. I love the guy. I played Mike too.

He's a middle linebacker. A certain personality comes with that position. I love the guy. I played Mike too.
knocking someone on their can is one thing, being a dirty player is another. he is a classless dirty player. I hope someone does him like he does others. I wonder if coach Dabo will defend the player that does to #10 what he does to other players. It is a shame and a stain on college football.

Can't say he led with his helmet, but he clearly went in high. Someone needs to check the rule.

When a player becomes the object of multiple reviews and possible personal foul penalties, he needs to be reined in before he injures someone or someone exercises vigilante justice...

Can't say he led with his helmet, but he clearly went in high. Someone needs to check the rule.

When a player becomes the object of multiple reviews and possible personal foul penalties, he needs to be reined in before he injures someone or someone exercises vigilante justice...
I too was going nuts. At the announcers especially. They kept saying it was shoulder to shoulder when it was clearly a forearm to the neck area. I couldn't believe it and when the replay came back as not targeting I was flabbergasted. Even Clemson's defensive coach was getting on him for not just tackling the guy. There's no doubt in the NFL he would be fined and suspended.

Towles neck whip lashed back after basically being close lined. The point of the targeting rule is stop possible terrible injuries and if that would have been a smaller QB than the 6'5 250 lb Towles, it would have been ugly. And here are the announcers and the replay officials saying it was a legal play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT